Retinazer
tModLoader
6sOiQuN.png

Auto Trash

Latest Download:
Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download Link
Open to collaboration on GitHub
Discord:

Previously a Cheat Sheet feature, Auto Trash is now a standalone mod. Auto Trash allows you to specify items that clutter your inventory as trash. When such an item is picked up, it automatically goes into the auto-trash slot.

Auto-Trash Slot:
Place items in the Auto-Trash slot to immediately trash them as they are picked up later. Useful for all those items that clutter your inventory.

Watch as Auto-Trash keeps your inventory rid of unwanted items
Planned Features:
  • Method of transferring trash list.
  • Anything else? Suggestions?
  • ??
Changelog:
v0.4.1
  • Config for positioning the slot
v0.4
  • Start of filter support. Suggest other filters.
v0.3
  • Fix fishing bugs
v0.2
  • Ctrl+Shift click to quickly place items into auto trash list
v0.1.2.2
  • Clear list button now requires an alt-click as a precaution.
v0.1.1
  • View auto trashed items, ability to selectively remove items from trash list
v0.1
  • Initial release. Should work as it originally did. Now open source.
AutoTrash.png

Last edited:
Odd...i don't have this mod, but i already have this...
unless its part of the cheat sheet....

Not working in multiplay on Initializing:
closeButton
bei Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
bei AutoTrash.AutoTrashGlobalItem.Autoload(String& name) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AutoTrash\AutoTrashGlobalItem.cs:Zeile 22.

I don't know if I missed something, but it seem I need to "enable" auto trash. How do I enable auto trash?

I don't know if I missed something, but it seem I need to "enable" auto trash. How do I enable auto trash?
If you mean the mod, in the mods menu, if you mean the functionality, the button on the top right toggles the slot, and placing items in after it is enabled adds them to the auto trash list.

Hi jopojelly, first of all thanks a LOT for this mod, you can't imagine how much it helped me. There are however, 2 points I want to make.

First being the delete list button is too close to the other ones, and it gives no confirmation message, one misclick and the huge list I have built over a long period of time is gone, hope you can look into that.

Second is not as important but I would still ask, if it is possible for you to make an alternative version, something like "Auto Sell"? Where the selected "useless" things go through identical deletion process, but on top of that the character obtain something like 10% of the value of deleted items?

Anyway, the mod is already good enough as is, just throwing in some ideas, love it!

This is a must have mod, especially if you have lots of other mods.

I agree with @Xeno, it is too easy to accidentally delete the autotrash list.

I have a question: does a big autotrash list drops your FPS down?

Best,

This is a must have mod, especially if you have lots of other mods.

I agree with @Xeno, it is too easy to accidentally delete the autotrash list.

I have a question: does a big autotrash list drops your FPS down?

Best,
I'll see if I can think of good way.

No, shouldn't affect fps

for me it doesnt seem to work on fishing junk. I put "an old shoe" in it and it doesnt delete.
That's probably because you don't pick up fishing items, they get placed directly in. Fixing that might be hard, because it might cause other problems, such as actively putting dirt blocks in your inventory because you actually want to use them. I'll look into it someday.

It tells me "Enable auto-trash to automatically trash items on pickup", i press shift+Z and it says "Auto-trash enabled" and it still doesn't work. help?

It tells me "Enable auto-trash to automatically trash items on pickup", i press shift+Z and it says "Auto-trash enabled" and it still doesn't work. help?
What does shift-z have to do with anything? You just click the eye button, top right.

Back
Top Bottom