tModLoader Auto Trash

Auto trash? What a stupid sounding mod. I don't need an auto trash.

*installs the mod and plays with it for a while

Omg auto trash where have you been all my life!!!!

Please update the changelog in OP, the mod browser tells me this is up to version 0.1.2.2

I may be missing something, but once an item is in the auto-trash list, how can i put it back into my inventory?

I may be missing something, but once an item is in the auto-trash list, how can i put it back into my inventory?
Well, it's trashed at that point. I think you can retrieve the last trashed item, but not old ones. That's the point.

Hey it says there's an update to your mod in the tmodloader browser, but you didn't update the OP, so I was wondering what the new update adds..

This conflicts with Sell Slot (They both try to use the same space) is it possible to add a way to either detect when Sell Slot is installed and move Auto Trash over, or to add a config (or in game command) that lets us relocate the auto trash slot?

This conflicts with Sell Slot (They both try to use the same space) is it possible to add a way to either detect when Sell Slot is installed and move Auto Trash over, or to add a config (or in game command) that lets us relocate the auto trash slot?
We'll see, I'd rather have sell slot just move their slot, but they have no homepage.

Can you add a setting in config or elsewhere to allow the person to move the location of the auto trash slot? I currently have another mod that places a slot directly over the auto trash slot, making it quite difficult to use auto trash.

Is there a feature or something you want?

Since you got other mods as auto function, may i know is it possible for a slot or bag icon to remote into my chests/piggybank?
Instead i need walk back or put those bank/save on the floor inorder to open up.

Currently i trying out the portable storage see if its the function i need as mention.

Last edited:
Currently getting an error saying that AutoTrash was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1 while the current version of tModLoader is 0.10.1.3. Server is automatically disabling the mod as a result.

Fantastic mod. Hope there is a solution so I can continue playing with it!

Currently getting an error saying that AutoTrash was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1 while the current version of tModLoader is 0.10.1.3. Server is automatically disabling the mod as a result.

Fantastic mod. Hope there is a solution so I can continue playing with it!
I need to see the real error, the thing below that boilerplate message

I need to see the real error, the thing below that boilerplate message

https://i.imgur.com/gzybTNH.png - SS of error

RecipeBrowserFilterNotAutotrashedIcon
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at AutoTrash.AutoTrash.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\AutoTrash.cs:line 110
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Terraria Server v1.3.5.2 - tModLoader v0.10.1.3

Sorry for slow response!

Back
Top Bottom