tModLoader Auto Trash

https://i.imgur.com/gzybTNH.png - SS of error

RecipeBrowserFilterNotAutotrashedIcon
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at AutoTrash.AutoTrash.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\AutoTrash.cs:line 110
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Terraria Server v1.3.5.2 - tModLoader v0.10.1.3

Sorry for slow response!
k, update should fix it.

When you have the Sell Slot mod, it overlaps with the trash slot... Can you like find a way to not overlap the sell slot for next update? :rolleyes:

By the way this mod gives you immunity to annoying mud from the Thorium mod!

This mod is a practical godsend. especially for when I'm grinding for an item and i have reduced grinding, AND the Zerg Potion on. I can keep my inventory nice and clean!

Are there currently any plans to fix autotrash not recognizing items when they're fished up?

I am running 0.10.4 tmodloader. However, this mod will not work as described. The box for added items into the auto delete list is red, and will not allow me to click anything. I can make the list appear and only disappear through the same eye button, and of course, as you would expect, clearing does nothing. Can you help me? This is an awesome concept

I am running 0.10.4 tmodloader. However, this mod will not work as described. The box for added items into the auto delete list is red, and will not allow me to click anything. I can make the list appear and only disappear through the same eye button, and of course, as you would expect, clearing does nothing. Can you help me? This is an awesome concept
Sounds to me you just need to click the top button to turn it on.
1QApWwH.png

MhAGQOv.png

Ha! I overlooked that so many times. I couldn't see it at all. Thanks for helping out a dumb guy like me <3

Hey, I signed in to let you know that there may or may not be an issue with the mod after the 0.3 update. It seems that every item i pick up goes into the original trash slot.

Hey, I signed in to let you know that there may or may not be an issue with the mod after the 0.3 update. It seems that every item i pick up goes into the original trash slot.
Hm, I just looked at the code and it looks like items you fish autotrash into the wrong trash slot, were you fishing?

It's the least I could do. Going without the quality of life mod I rely on so heavily is almost like I lose quality of life. Thanks for not judging me on my fishing needs.

Back
Top Bottom