tModLoader Auto Trash

Did tmodloader 0.11 make modding more convenient for you? cause if it did that's really awesome. Being able keep a clean inventory and sell things instantly will be wonderful. Just a question, is there a way to support you in doing stuff like this? like a donation kind of thing. :hoppinjack:
K, implemented it, the update should be live soon. You adjust the numbers in the config. You'll probably just want to set the X position to 7 instead of the default value of 8 if you are seeing an overlap with another mod.

Someone else made that mod, it's called Sell Slot. I'd rather not overlap unless they have abandoned the mod.
I actually just tried that mod and it doesn't auto sell. I had to drag the item to it to the sell slot to sell every time I picked it up.

Is there a way to expand or sorting the auto-trash list? It's kinda small and un-organize-able

because there doesn't need to be. Updates are only needed when it breaks, so try one that is older or newer than 0.11.3
That's it, i tried, but it never said that this version was made for a special TML version, but when starting the game - it's immediately crash the game, all of this files. Never mind, i could never update all other mods for 0.11.3, so i will stay on 0.10.1.5, thanks anyway, you are the best modder.

The same thing as this, but with an "auto sell" instead of "auto trash".
Would be immensely useful.

hm, well, I might be able to do this. I try not to make my mods too cheaty, but maybe I can add a config option to allow auto trashed items to gain money.

Please do ! Would be very helpful !

Last edited:
Is there any reason you can't auto-trash the vanity sets from the tmodloader devs? they get into the item list, but they're not trashed when picked up.

Can you add a way to add a search bar for auto-trashed items? I don't wanna have to search an entire list or clear out everything.

that was fixed in that latest update

I could, if I find time.
I know you're insanely busy, just a friendly echo of the idea of a search bar. Sometimes forget if I've auto-trashed something that i end up needing later and have to laser-scan through all of it to see :p No worries if not, thank you for your mod!

Hey, just wanted to let you know of a compatibility issue with the Boss Checklist mod. With this mod installed, the Boss Checklist icon is invisible and the list itself is missing UI elements. I'm using the latest version of both mods.

I tried using an older version of AutoTrash (0.4.3) and did not have this issue anymore.

Last edited:
Can you make items looted directly from chest to be auto-trashed?
When I clicked "Loot All" on chest, auto-trashed items still go to my inventory, except when I throw them and pick them directly.

Back
Top Bottom