tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Ok so as far as I know this bug occurs only when AlchemistNPC mod is installed, AlchemistNPC Lite works just fine, so for some reason, AlchemistNPC breaks AutoReforge I don't know if it's my fault or AlechmistNPC creator. I will try to fix it but for now, you will have to uninstall either AutoReforge nor AlchemistNPC

It's failing for me using AlchemistNPC Lite as well. Most recently, and consistently, I had an issue with both the stardust cell staff and stardust dragon staff. Both of them failed to enter the reforging window. I believe it's an issue with the "Charm of Luck" included in AlchemistNPC Lite. When I took this item out of my inventory, the reforging menu was working as intended. Look into that being the issue.

It's failing for me using AlchemistNPC Lite as well. Most recently, and consistently, I had an issue with both the stardust cell staff and stardust dragon staff. Both of them failed to enter the reforging window. I believe it's an issue with the "Charm of Luck" included in AlchemistNPC Lite. When I took this item out of my inventory, the reforging menu was working as intended. Look into that being the issue.
Ok i fixed the problem with AlchemistNPC mod now it should work as intended. As you said the problem was with Charm of luck mechanics, thanks to you i found and fixed the problem in no time without this post i would have spend much more time finding what causes it.

Im having the opposite issue, I have issues putting modded weapons/tools in the reforge. accessories are fine and vanilla is all fine, but modded i have issues constantly. no alchemis installed at all

Im having the opposite issue, I have issues putting modded weapons/tools in the reforge. accessories are fine and vanilla is all fine, but modded i have issues constantly. no alchemis installed at all
This must be mod compatibility issue, please tell me what mods you have installed

main content ones, shadows of abbadon. elements awoken, and spirit.
then just some QOL mods... nothing touching reforging tho

main content ones, shadows of abbadon. elements awoken, and spirit.
then just some QOL mods... nothing touching reforging tho
Unfortunately i wasn't able to replicate this bug, but i made some improvements to feature that caused problems in the past check out ver 1.6 of AutoReforge and tell me if problem still occurs

Since the Calamity Rust and Dust Update The Rouge Weapons best modifier is now Flawless and it removed the the vanilla Modifiers it used including the Unreal Modifier before the Rust and Dust Update. If I try Reforging ANY Rouge Weapon It Reforges Forever and Ever until it expires and I have to renew it a lot so please fix it.

Since the Calamity Rust and Dust Update The Rouge Weapons best modifier is now Flawless and it removed the the vanilla Modifiers it used including the Unreal Modifier before the Rust and Dust Update. If I try Reforging ANY Rouge Weapon It Reforges Forever and Ever until it expires and I have to renew it a lot so please fix it.
Thanks for your report.

Fixed in v1.6.1

There is also another bug where those consumable rogue weapons Does not reforge automatically

Back
Top Bottom