tModLoader Autorraria Modpack - Focused on Automation

islender123

Plantera
Hello fellow Terarrians!

So I've been searching through a lot of tech and automation mods available for Terraria PC and have been compiling a small-sized mod-pack of compatible mods. So far I have not run into any conflict errors with all of these mods combined, but always backup your world(s) beforehand. I aim at making this modpack a QoL pack related to easier storage management, automatic item collection and mob farms.

Just copy the modpack .json file I've attached here into C:/Documents/My Games/Terraria/Modloader/Mods/ModPacks/ and enable it in TML's Modpack category
Current version: 1.1

Enjoy :)

All The Walls
Ammobox Plus
Auto Stacker
Auto Trash
Banner Bonanza
Boss Assist
Boss Checklist
Boss Cursor
Chest Browser
Copper To Wires
Craftable Bait
Easier BossLoot
Electricity Plus
FK Boss Health Bar
Gadget Galore
Hamstar Helpers
imkSushis Mod
Infinity
Inv Tweaks
Item Checklist
Item Magnet Plus
Lighting Essentials
Loot Bags
Luiafk
MagicStorage
Max Stack Extra
Mech Scope
Mechseller
Mech Transfer
Miscellania
More Chest Loot
NPCInfo
Ore Seeds
Portable Storage
Project Logic
Recipe Browser
Reduced Grinding
Shop Expander
Shorter Respawn
Silk Touch
Simple Auto Chests
SimpleGoldenChestRecipe
Solutions Mod
The Luggage
The One Library
Teleporters Unchained
Universal Craft
Vacuum Chest
Vein Miner
Vending Machines
Vinelight
Wing Slot
Wireless
WMITF (What Mod Is This From)
Wormholes

BTW I checked all the mod configs but all of them left at default should be fine, maybe in the future I'll change some to make things more balanced if I add more mods.

Attachments

• Autorarria.json
    1 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
You should add Miscellania mod to this modpack. It adds auto Fisher and item vacuum. Also Project Logic adds some tech items such as pistons and music blocks.

You should add Miscellania mod to this modpack. It adds auto Fisher and item vacuum. Also Project Logic adds some tech items such as pistons and music blocks.
Thanks! I was actually thinking of adding Miscellania once I tested that it is compatible with the other mods. I've never heard of Project Logic, but thanks for the suggestion I'll check it out.

thank you very much ill use this next time i play

Miscellania and Project Logic seem compatible and haven't caused any crashes (yet). I've added those to the pack :). Gameplay still seems faily balanced.

(Version 1.1)

Back
Top Bottom