tModLoader Autumn Realms TC (Help wanted)

I could help make the music for the mod. I make music in my free time, so just send me what you want a theme for and I can make it for you. I'm on the mod discord server you can find me there and my discord thing is Drevdex#7051, so msg me when your ready to give me your answer.

I could help make the music for the mod. I make music in my free time, so just send me what you want a theme for and I can make it for you. I'm on the mod discord server you can find me there and my discord thing is Drevdex#7051, so msg me when your ready to give me your answer.

ok thanks creepchomper that is very helpful of you, just wan tto aslo say thanks for suporting my mod and have a nice day/ night. (will get to you when i need music)

Can I try and help with ideas and code? This would basically be my first coding project with tModLoader, so feel free to throw anything I make out the window. Main point would be to learn how to do stuff while also giving ideas.

Can I try and help with ideas and code? This would basically be my first coding project with tModLoader, so feel free to throw anything I make out the window. Main point would be to learn how to do stuff while also giving ideas.

sure, its nice of you to ask for help, al of the stuff you give me/ anyone else helping, we will keep it in some sort of idea list for future list. if you would like to see what we are doing go to the discord link in the front of this mod page. have a nice day/night Fortanono!

Back
Top Bottom