Other Art Ava's 3D Models

ValsAerospace

Empress of Light
You may remember me, I used to go by Gecko. I'm back or whatever and I've decided to make a thread for my actual art instead of the trash I posted a few years back. I'm not really gonna format this, but be aware I will be taking requests because good lord quarantine has made me insanely bored. Without further ado, here's a bit of a portfolio:

do-bright.jpg
Earth.png
EPIC BOX.png
europa saturn.png
guitar.png
Gun.png
Kohaku Shield Outlines Back.png
Kohaku Shield Outlines.png
Nebula 1.png
Nebula 3 Better.png
Nebula 4.png
Niko Wallpaper.png
Yoko Rifle.png
vortex.png

7yaQKvl.gif

None! If you want to request something, simply reply or message me on discord (ava#0840) with what you would like. Nothing too complex, but I'd like to expand my skills a bit, so a challenge is appreciated.

Request queue:

If you want to request something, simply reply or message me on discord (ava#0840) with what you would like. Nothing too complex, but I'd like to expand my skills a bit, so a challenge is appreciated.

Last edited:
I really like this art style, and I like your work too!

Request time: I would like to request Jerion, the guy you see in my profile pictures and who is heavily featured in the pictures in my signature. If it's too difficult, let me know, I've got another request thought up.

I really like this art style, and I like your work too!

Request time: I would like to request Jerion, the guy you see in my profile pictures and who is heavily featured in the pictures in my signature. If it's too difficult, let me know, I've got another request thought up.
Thank you! I probably should’ve clarified in the post but I likely won’t be doing humanoids because they take quite a bit longer than anything else. If your character has a weapon of sorts or anything else you’d like, feel free to ask!

Thank you! I probably should’ve clarified in the post but I likely won’t be doing humanoids because they take quite a bit longer than anything else. If your character has a weapon of sorts or anything else you’d like, feel free to ask!
That was indeed my next request, the 'blade' belonging to another character of mine. You get free reign, since I do not have any reference pictures, but it is formed out of rock, and more of a club than an actual blade. This blade belongs to a Geomancer, meaning that she forms it out of the earth when it is needed, and puts it back down when not.

It is a greatsword, so quite big, and since she has superstrength, she does not need to worry about the weight, so it is an unwieldy chunk of rock.

If you could be bothered I would love if you could draw a real life version of my profile pic (goblin tinkerer with a wizard hat and a megashark)
I know you said you prob won't do humanoids but if you ever changed your mind....?
I think your art is awesome, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom