tModLoader Ava's Mods - Thaumaturgy, Challenge Runes, YABSSM...

Hey I noticed an issue with the rodhtds mod where sometimes it won't teleport me to a spot. I have no idea why it is doing this, because when I use fargo's hotkey or manually do it, I can teleport to that spot. Is there an issue with walls or something?

loving the challenge rune mod, any chance for one that removes the ability to use wings (like the defiled from calamity)

Hey I noticed an issue with the rodhtds mod where sometimes it won't teleport me to a spot. I have no idea why it is doing this, because when I use fargo's hotkey or manually do it, I can teleport to that spot. Is there an issue with walls or something?
I'm not sure. The code for my mod utilizes the same code as vanilla for teleporting players to a spot, so I don't *think* anything should be wrong. Does the normal RoD fail to teleport you if you use it manually, or does it work? If it works but the hotkey doesn't, I'll have to take a look.

loving the challenge rune mod, any chance for one that removes the ability to use wings (like the defiled from calamity)
Possibly. I intend to hold off on making any more content til tMod is updated to 1.4, though. Challenge Runes in general is one of my more badly-coded mods, so I may end up just remaking it entirely with better code. Not sure!

I'm not sure. The code for my mod utilizes the same code as vanilla for teleporting players to a spot, so I don't *think* anything should be wrong. Does the normal RoD fail to teleport you if you use it manually, or does it work? If it works but the hotkey doesn't, I'll have to take a look.

When manually using the rod, it seems to work every time.

Back
Top Bottom