Avatar gif animation is cut outside of preview.

Nakano15

Terrarian
A while ago, I tried changing my avatar to a walking version of the character in my avatar currently. To my surprise,
the gif played correctly on the preview, but on my character avatar both on the profile setting page and near my
nickname on the top-right of the screen, my character avatar were having parts of the animation totally
cut off.

I took the liberty of recording the problem happening.

Can you upload the file here? And have you tried reducing the file size?

You've been warned before about LoC/spammy posts. Please only post if you have something relevant to add to the discussion. If all you have to add is this, you would do better to leave a reaction instead.

Well, It's broken on the attachment too.
It's like as if It's ignoring part of the frames because they don't change during animation.

Edit:. Same gif on Imgur.

Attachments

• ZacksWalking.gif
    ZacksWalking.gif
    8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
This sounds like an issue with the gif itself - have you attempted to adjust the options as to how frames combine within whatever tool you used to make the gif?

I used Aseprite to make the gif animation. I tried making an animation again, but this time I didn't made Aseprite scale the gif size twice in the result gif. It was still cutdown during the animation on the attachment preview, but when I placed the full image on the post...
ZacksWalking.gif

I tried then to use ezgif site to make the gif animation of the character, the same result as above happened. Cutdown on the attachment, fully displayed on the post.

Attachments

• bugsch.png
    bugsch.png
    568.6 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom