tModLoader Avoid mods replacing other mods items in inventory upon character creation ?

kristijan1001

Terrarian
I have a lot of mods. The problem i am currently facing is , that mods replace other starter mod items upon character creation. So let's say i have an RPG Mod installed, and there is an important item to use when you start the game which is automatically given to you. Well that item disappears because some mod thought it would be better to have a spear in that slot instead of the RPG Item. So only way for me to do this is , enable mod by mod and create characters and dump all the stuff in a chest. Is there are more efficient or a better way to go about doing this ?

If a mod is deleting other items in the startup inventory, it is a broken mod. Please report the issue to the developer of the mod that is doing that and tell them that they shouldn't be replacing items in the SetupStartupInventory method by index and that they are ruining your game experience.

If a mod is deleting other items in the startup inventory, it is a broken mod. Please report the issue to the developer of the mod that is doing that and tell them that they shouldn't be replacing items in the SetupStartupInventory method by index and that they are ruining your game experience.
Alright, Thanks, i will try to figure out which mod it is and do that.

Well it isn't necessarily broken. That hook allows modders to do that. If they want to remove the items they can

Back
Top Bottom