Pixel Art Axios' Spriting Point

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
{NOTE! These are my sprites yes. However im not goof at making "Terraria size sprites". I do 2*2 pixels often and well. Just some are bigger than the breaker blade. So basicly I like to think im a good spriter just not "Terrara size" good lol. Also note, you can make requests, but I wont promise their awesomeness as ive only been spriting a few days. Also note that I do not have internet at my house so uploads and request completion will be reandom. I think that is all]

Hello! My name is Axios. And I'm new at spriting so bear with me. I can think @Milt69466, @Creeperfriendlyhugs, @Samrux and a few others who I cant remember for inspiration to start spriting. I love making sprites I just often run out of inspiration. So request away and view my sprites. I hope you like them!

Green_Sword.png
Some_Blade.png
Blade_Of_Ice.png
Blade_Of_Torment.png
Milts_Warhammer.png
Poisoned_Tomahawk.png
Fallen_Angel_Sword.png
Nightmare_Waraxe1.png
Tomahawk2.png
Bladeron.png
Kobarutos_Sword.png
Battleaxe_Of_Legend.png
Xeno_Blade.png

White_Flaming_Arrow.png
Zirconium_Bow.png
Zirconium_Pistol.png
Sci-Fy_Gun.png
Lead_Rein.png

None yet

None yet

Dread_Knight.png
Axios'_Armor.png

Ice_Ore.png
12345.png

Eraser.png

Tree.png
Rose.png

Last edited:
hey can you make me an exploding donut with spikes?

just kidding :p

i might make a request later, your sprites are pretty awesome. ;)

MAKE ME A TREE
NOW

there we go I made a request for ya ^^ also, chapter one of my story is already out if you said you wanted to read that, sir

MAKE ME A TREE
NOW

there we go I made a request for ya ^^ also, chapter one of my story is already out if you said you wanted to read that, sir

Will do :)

Here's your challenge... The Pokémon Paras. You can do it, I have faith. Ooo, do it in hat-forme.

I'm going to need a little more detail. What is a Pokemon Paras? I googled it and it just shows poke decks. Also what is hat-forme?

It pains me to say, but that is far above my level. I keep trying to put too much detail into it which ultimately ruins it. I'm sorry for disappointing you, but I can't do it :(
Thats fine! it kinda sucks though because ive asked like 5 other spriters if they could do it, and they couldn't :< Anyways could you do this? its ok if you can't:
upload_2015-2-2_16-43-48.jpeg

or you could do this, which is also fine!
images

Back
Top Bottom