Texture Pack Axolotl Resource Pack Collection!

The Lamb

Official Terrarian
EEEY! 0/

EN:
Welcome! Here I upload all of my axolotl-themed resource packs! These packs replace sprites and localization texts for a better experience, and not only that, I also translate the to SPANISH. Alright, here is the list.
Credits to Melster for the Localization files.

ES:
¡Bienvenidos! Aquí subo todos mis Resource Packs con temática de ajolotes. Estos packs remplazan sprites tanto como archivos de localización, y no solo eso, también los traduzco al ¡ESPAÑOL!
Créditos a Melster por los archivos de localización.

Axolotl Replaces Baby Shark Pet
(Ajolote reemplaza a la mascota Bebé Tiburón)

iconoriginal.gif

EN:
This resource pack replaces the Shark Pup with this wonderful axolotl!
It's concept is based on Minecraft axolotls were you can carry them in buckets! Summon it with a Tropical Fish.
ES:
Este paquete de texturas reemplaza al bebé tiburón por un maravilloso AJOLOTE!
El concepto de la mascota está basado en los Ajolotes de Minecraft donde puedes transportarlos en cubetas! Invócalo con un Pez tropical.

Screenshots:
Outdated design
Outdated design

Projectile_774.gif

- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

ADD-ON'S (Extra content / Contenido Extra)
EN:

Add-on's are extra content that you can download separately, these are just for fun!
Activate them by putting them right on top of the Main Pack.

NOTE: The add-on's are incompatible with each other, so you only can active one at a time!

ES:
Los add-on's son contenido extra que puedes descargar por separado, estos son solo por diversión!
Actívalos poniéndolos exactamente arriba del Paquete Principal.

NOTA: Los add-on's son incompatibles entre si, así que solo puedes tener uno activo a la vez!

Pogging Axolotl
(Ajolote Feliz)
iconpog.gif

EN:

Leucistic Axolotl that pogs on water!

ES:
¡Ajolote leucistico que sonríe en el agua!

- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

Pogging Axolotl without a Bucket
(Ajolote sin Cubeta)
iconbucket.gif

EN:
Leucistic Axolotl that pogs on water and flies without a bucket

ES:
¡Ajolote leucistico que sonríe en el agua y vuela sin un cubo de agua!

- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

Wild Axolotl Pet
(Mascota Ajolote Silvestre)
iconwild.gif

EN:
Replaces the pink palette with the original brown color of the real life wild axolotls!

ES:
¡Reemplaza la paleta rosada con el color marrón original de los ajolotes silvestres de la vida real!

- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

Amigos Axolotl / Mexican +)
EN:

This extra content is to celebrate Mexico (my country) in it's special day!

These are completely separate from the main axolotl packs, so you don't need to have them to work properly, just make sure to have them on high priorirty.

ES:
Este contenido extra es para celebrar a México en su día especial!

Estos son completamente separados de los paquetes principales así que no es necesario tenerlos para que funcionen correctamente, solo asegúrate de ponerlos en alta prioridad.

Amigo Axolotl (Leucistc)
(Amigo Ajolote Leucístico)

amigo1.gif

EN:
Leucistic Axolotl with a sombrero, summon it with a Fish taco!

ES:
¡Ajolote leucístico con sombrero! Invócalo con un Taco de pescado.

- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

Amigo Axolotl (Wild)
(Amigo Ajolote Silvestre)

amigo2.gif

EN:
Wild Axolotl with a sombrero, summon it with a Fish taco!

ES:
¡Ajolote silvestre con sombrero! Invócalo con un Taco de pescado.

- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

Axolotl Critters
(Criaturas Ajolote)

iconcritter.gif

EN:

This resource pack changes the replaces the turtle critter to axolotls! They come in two variants: Leucistic (Forest Turtle) and Wild (Jungle Turtle).
It also adds axolotl statues and axolotl aquariums!

ES:
¡Este Paquete de Recursos reemplaza al las pequeñas tortugas por magníficos ajolotes! Vienen en dos variantes: Leucístico (Tortuga de bosque) y Silvestre (Tortuga de Jungla).
¡También añade estatuas de ajolotes y acuarios de ajolotes!

Thaxolotl.gif

- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

Axolotl Mount
(Montura ajolote)

Thaxolotl.gif

EN:
This texture pack changes the Cute Fishron mount (obtained by beating Duke Fishron on expert mode) to an adorable giant Axolotl! Summon it with an Enchanted guppy.

ES:
Este paquete de texturas reemplaza la montura de Cute Fishron (obtenida al derrotar a Duque Fishron en modo experto) por un gran y adorable ajolote! Invócalo con un Alevín encantado.
axo2 (1).png

- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

Axolotl Costume
(Montura ajolote)

AxoCostume.gif

EN:
This texture pack replaces the common Fish costume (obtained from the Angler NPC after a certain fish quest) with an amazing AXOLOTL COSTUME!

ES:
¡Este paquete de texturas reemplaza el disfraz de Pez (obtenido del NPC Pescador después de ciertas misiones de pesca) por un adorable disfraz de AJOLOTE!
- DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR -

Steam Workshop Version / Versión de Steam Workshop:
EN:

Here's the complete collection on Steam!
ES:
¡Aquí está la colección completa en Steam!

CLICK HERE / CLICK AQUÍ

Last edited:
EN:
Hey guys! I'm working on something even bigger! Well, it couts as big because these together are a lot! What i'm trying to say is that after this pack was awarded with the inclussion in Developer's Choice category in the Steam Workshop last week, I got in work to release a big, as a big THANK YOU, a bunch of axolotl related Resource Packs! I'm actually tweaking the main axolotl pack (including the alredy published add-on's), creating 2 new addons and 2 separated axolotl packs, here's a sneak peek of one of these 2 new resource packs:

ES:
EY! Estoy trabajando en algo realmente grande! Bueno, si eso se puede decir, juntos cuentan como uno grande! A lo que quiero referirme es que despùes de que este pack fue premiado como "Developer's Choice" en la Workshop de STeam la semana pasada, me puse las pilas para crear, como un gran AGRADECIMIENTO, un montón de Resource Packs relacionados con ajolotes! Actualmente he estado mejorando el pack principal (incluyendo los add-on's), creando 2 nuevos add-on's y dos resource packs aparte, aquí un vistaso de uno de los dos nuevos resource packs!

ajolotitowalking.gif
wildaxolototo.gif

The Lamb said:

Looks very neat.
HOWEVER,
You need to go fix this typo over there at steam workshop. It screams "hey i'm a nub and I can't type"
lenguage.png

Also. It took me a little while to find you on the forums. You can put a link in your Steam bio (or some other place) so we can come to the terraria forum and find you.

Is this some Minecraft reference? That would be cool
Just the palettes i used and the summon item, axolotls are real life animals so...
EDIT: I was forgetting about the bucket shape while out of water, so, technically is really based on minecraft lol

Last edited:
EY!
Just letting you guys to know that the Resource Packs have been published! And that this page will serve as a collection to all of my axolotl themed packs!
Later I'll upload the add-ons of the axolotl pet. for now have the Critters and the updated axolotl pet!

Thaxolotl.gif
Projectile_774.gif

Tiny Update.

The Add-on's now are available to download! Remember, these addons are incompatible with each other so activate one at a time!

iconpog.gif
iconbucket.gif
iconwild.gif

Thaxolotl.gif
amigo1.gif
amigo2.gif

Updated the post again, this time to include the recent 3 new axolotl packs! Amigo Axolotl (Leucistic), Amigo Axolotl (Wild) and the brand new AXOLOTL MOUNT. Now you can ride a flying giant axolotl while you eat fis tacos with your axolotl pet!

HEY PEOPLE, Happy late Axolotl Day!
I'm really excited to announce that I'm now working on one of the very last iterations of the Axolotl Collection... A PLAYER COSTUME, now soon you'll have the opportunity to play as an axolotl, while going on adventures with your friend axolotl, while riding a flying axolotl, while catching axolotl in your axolotl net in Axolotlrarria in your axolotl computer while being utterly dismembered by axol- YOU GOT THE IDEA!

While also having the base, there'll have to pass at least a few month to animate every single part of the costume! But I assure you it'll also come with another surprise!
See ya next time!

Screenshot_2.jpg

HEY PEOPLE, Happy late Axolotl Day!
I'm really excited to announce that I'm now working on one of the very last iterations of the Axolotl Collection... A PLAYER COSTUME, now soon you'll have the opportunity to play as an axolotl, while going on adventures with your friend axolotl, while riding a flying axolotl, while catching axolotl in your axolotl net in Axolotlrarria in your axolotl computer while being utterly dismembered by axol- YOU GOT THE IDEA!

While also having the base, there'll have to pass at least a few month to animate every single part of the costume! But I assure you it'll also come with another surprise!
See ya next time!

View attachment 355261
O M G, i wanna have this, i love axolotls, si señor, claro que si, i wish if you can make axolotl mount a wild one... or add more axolotls, i mean, texture, i remember theres one that is black with... uh... sabes, negrito con puntitos blancos y sus branquias son azules, you know?

AxoCostume.gif

EN:
Hey there!
Been occupied with college these past months but now that I'm free (for at least this week, lol) now i can gladly tell you that the Axolotl costume is completed and available to download!
Check the Mediafire link in the main post and here's also the link to it's respective Workshop page!

ES:
Hola de nuevo!
He estado ocupado con el colegio durante estos meses pero ahora que tengo tiempo libre (por al menos esta semana, lol) ahora puedo decir que el Disfraz de Ajolote ha sido completado y está disponible para descargarse!
Checa el link de Mediafire en el post principal y aquí también te proveeré el link a su pagina de workshop!

O M G, i wanna have this, i love axolotls, si señor, claro que si, i wish if you can make axolotl mount a wild one... or add more axolotls, i mean, texture, i remember theres one that is black with... uh... sabes, negrito con puntitos blancos y sus branquias son azules, you know?
Aunque me hubiera gustado añadir más variedades para la montura, difícilmente podría ya que de por sí editarla cuesta mucho trabajo :/
Podría intentarlo pero no puedo prometer nada :dryadsad:

Back
Top Bottom