Blocks & Decoration Axolotls in Terraria?

Axolotl_Jordan

Official Terrarian
Hello, I was wanting to suggest Axololtls in Terraria. I was thinking that an Axolotl could be caught like any critter(bunny, bird, or bug) and placed into an aquarium. An aquarium would be an item like a terrarium but of course with an aquatic animal (in this case an Axolotl). I would really love to put my favorite animal in my Terraria house as it is in my real house. For those of no you who don't know what an Axolotl is, I shall include a picture of mine.

Attachments

• received_208938126989941.jpeg
    received_208938126989941.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 444
what if the axolotl was an alternative to the salamander, i could just imagine a human sized axolotl walking around on two feet.
However they probably would have to be in the ocean as the only live in water, that'd be an interesting enemy to fight, if that is what you mean.

This doesn't go in the "Blocks and Decorations" section. Ask a mod to move this for you, probably to the "NPCs and Enemies" section.

For the actual suggestion itself, this would be a nice thing to have in Terraria.
I was thinking the axolotl in an aquarium would be block/decoration but thank you for your feedback. Know anybody I should ask to move it?

I like the idea but imagine that I couldn't bear the pain if I killed one accidentally.

But yeah good idea, the weirdness I feel fits the game pretty nicely but that's just me.
I agree but if we are able to put them into an aquarium then that would make it so we can't kill them

Back
Top Bottom