Ayo im having problems wwith tmodloader 64bits i want to know if i can have a bit of help

oscararaca26

Terrarian
Main engine crash
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.NoSuitableGraphicsDeviceException: Could not initialize EGL
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateWindow()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game..ctor()
at Terraria.Main..ctor()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

1648091283098.png

i have created a permanent solution and hosted it on my google drive
a:: this will only work if you have steam and terraria and tmod installed and have run them once
b:: this will not bypass any security you must buy the game
c:: this requires cutting and overwriting terraria steam internal folder into the steam terraria folder
d:: this will load tmod 64 using the external terraria 64 launcher folder by running tmod64.exe
e:: this method will work for future versions by cutting and overwriting newer versions of tmod 64 onto the the external terraria 64 launcher folder
f:: it requires both an internal and an external folder(preferablly the external folder copied to the c: drive root folder) in order to gain all speed optimizations from the gog, tmod and terraria library files, making it load smoother and faster by about 300%
internal steam terraria > Terraria steam internal.7z
external tmod 64 launcher > terraria tmod 64 launcher.7z

if the links should stop working contact me on discord gunmaker#6065 and ill repair the files or the links.

i have created a permanent solution and hosted it on my google drive
a:: this will only work if you have steam and terraria and tmod installed and have run them once
b:: this will not bypass any security you must buy the game
c:: this requires cutting and overwriting terraria steam internal folder into the steam terraria folder
d:: this will load tmod 64 using the external terraria 64 launcher folder by running tmod64.exe
e:: this method will work for future versions by cutting and overwriting newer versions of tmod 64 onto the the external terraria 64 launcher folder
f:: it requires both an internal and an external folder(preferablly the external folder copied to the c: drive root folder) in order to gain all speed optimizations from the gog, tmod and terraria library files, making it load smoother and faster by about 300%
internal steam terraria > Terraria steam internal.7z
external tmod 64 launcher > terraria tmod 64 launcher.7z

if the links should stop working contact me on discord gunmaker#6065 and ill repair the files or the links.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom