• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Azercadmium Mod

What does the mod need more of?

• Total voters

Braycoe

Terrarian
icon.png
Azercadmium is the reborn version of the Zylon Mod. It will take a few more updates for me to finish the rewrites.

As stated above, the mod is a bit unstable but here is some of the content:
~Two custom subclasses with unique mechanics, the Javelance and the Blowpipe. (the second worst part of the mod and will be reworked soon, sprite-wise and a few other things)
~Many references
~4 Bosses (the worst part of the mod and will be reworked soon)
~7 Unfinished Furniture Sets (and quite a few more to come)
~Crimson Alternates so you don't need to have an unfair playthrough, with stuff like the Vein Tunneler, Unethical Arrow, and Bloody Spider Leg.

Now this mod isn't that good or big but listen, I have a life outside of the internet and I cannot always work on the mod.

This mod's quality has went very high throughout its lifetime and has had over 200 items removed, and many npcs.

Removed Stuff that might return:
~Post Moon Lord content
~Custom Biome

Discord Server: Join the Zylon/Azercadmium Mod Discord Server!

Spriters/Other Help:
GOA7 (Spriter/Music)
Koolaidlemonade (Inactive Spriter)
HBDeus (Spriter)
VaultyBoi (Spriter)
ULTIMATEDQVID (Spriter)
Unboxing Video (Wiki)
Setnour6 (Spriter/Music)

Very Minor Help/Quit:
CrazySapling1 (Quit Spriter)
Sness (Two sprites)
Math (Minor Wiki)
Ashe (Minor Wiki)

Last edited:

Braycoe

Terrarian
Thanks everyone for the insane amount of downloads!
6.5k in 18 days!
(for scale, the original mod got 20k in a year)

Taeodor

Terrarian
Worst mod ever.
- conflicts
- bad optimization when added to assembly
- bad sprites
- bugs
@ from friend. Drop this idea and go learn.

lizard

Eye of Cthulhu
What is your mod about? My team and I are working on a underworld mod as our main focus. You want to have a setting for your mod.

Braycoe

Terrarian
Worst mod ever.
- conflicts
- bad optimization when added to assembly
- bad sprites
- bugs
@ from friend. Drop this idea and go learn.
What bugs (I have fixed every reported bug and have tested all of the mod's content heavily)? What conflicts (bruh, I didn't even do anything that would cause conflicts)? What bad optimization (I already checked the code)? I feel like you are just posting this randomly on minor mod forums to discourage people from playing it and trying to kill modding altogether. Also the true worst mod is Dynascape, at least this mod doesn't do clickbait and deceptive practices. Finally, this mod has a discord partnership with GitGubWO. Would a big youtuber really want to partner with the "Worst mod ever"?

Last edited:

lizard

Eye of Cthulhu
I have an idea, how about I will help you with your mod and then you help me with my mod because we need a programmer. Ok?

Braycoe

Terrarian
I have an idea, how about I will help you with your mod and then you help me with my mod because we need a programmer. Ok?
I can help on the side, since I am insanely busy and I spend most of my free time working on this. Also pretty much the only changes left are boss ai rewrites.

Scratch Lunin

Eater of Worlds
What bugs (I have fixed every reported bug and have tested all of the mod's content heavily)? What conflicts (bruh, I didn't even do anything that would cause conflicts)? What bad optimization (I already checked the code)? I feel like you are just posting this randomly on minor mod forums to discourage people from playing it and trying to kill modding altogether. Also the true worst mod is Dynascape, at least this mod doesn't do clickbait and deceptive practices. Finally, this mod has a discord partnership with GitGubWO. Would a big youtuber really want to partner with the "Worst mod ever"?
The funny thing is, that was his first message ever on the forums. I feel like he made an account just to insult you.

As for the mod itself, we all start somewhere. Keep making progress, set up some sort of deadline for each update, and keep your stuff organized. Don't let people discourage you from doing what you like to do.

Braycoe

Terrarian
The funny thing is, that was his first message ever on the forums. I feel like he made an account just to insult you.

As for the mod itself, we all start somewhere. Keep making progress, set up some sort of deadline for each update, and keep your stuff organized. Don't let people discourage you from doing what you like to do.
Thanks, that is probably the case. I should have checked that earlier, but I forgot to. I don't have deadlines for updates, but goals to work on until they are complete. Most of the time, discouraging people encourage me to work on it even harder.

Also another funny thing, I just finished reorganizing the mod's files ("keep your stuff organized").

Top Bottom