tModLoader Azercadmium Mod

What does the mod need more of?

• Total voters
Please add post moon lord content (Not begging you, just asking, and I know there is 2 joke bosses, SLE(UJB) and Dirtball, but there should be obtainable post ML content

Please add post moon lord content (Not begging you, just asking, and I know there is 2 joke bosses, SLE(UJB) and Dirtball, but there should be obtainable post ML content
After the 0.3 update we have tons of PML content planned, actually!

View attachment 305705
Azercadmium is a content (and slightly QoL) Terraria mod, the mod where you can get balls of dirt, blowpipes, elemental goop, lots of slime related content, and summon (with cheats) a really stupid unobtainable joke boss!
Contains lots of references, such as Pikmin, EarthBound/Mother, Wii Sports, Marble Race, Terraria, and more.

Open to cross content, if you own a fair (or more) sized mod, just ask me on the discord server.

Images and more:

4 bosses currently in the mod:
View attachment 305813Dirtball: An earlygame boss who utilizes drones, floating dirt blocks, and more.
View attachment 306311 Titan Tankorb: An early hardmode boss related to Dirtball, and drops early hardmode materials along with Titanic Energy which lets you convert basic hardmode bars into their alts.
View attachment 305818 Matrix Scavenger: A mech tier boss who drops hallowed bars and souls of byte, a new soul used to craft several new items.
View attachment 305821 Empress Slime: A post plantera boss which drops a lot of elemental gel (an important material also dropped by certain slimes post-Plantera).

Devastation Level is a new leveling system that is activated with Devastation Mode. Devastation Points are gained when enemies are killed (points are dependent on enemy max hp and what is happening at the moment), and leveling up will cause your character to become slightly stronger.
View attachment 311091
Devastation Mode is an unfinished new gamemode meant to make the game a lot harder. Here are some of the finished fights:

Eye of Cthulhu
View attachment 305840

Eater of Worlds
View attachment 305841

Azercadmium strives for the highest quality possible while still bringing unique content and mechanics to the mod.

Discord Server: Join the Azercadmium Mod Discord Server!
is this the type of mod that should be played by itself or with other content mods?

Braycoe, I don't see any info on the wiki regarding normal mobs and where they spawn (as well as the crafting materials page, since it's not available for me).
Could you please update the wiki? Thank you.

~ With love from Setnour6.

Braycoe, I don't see any info on the wiki regarding normal mobs and where they spawn (as well as the crafting materials page, since it's not available for me).
Could you please update the wiki? Thank you.

~ With love from Setnour6.
I am very bad at the wiki and I usually am busy with coding the mod, though I can list the normal mobs and spawns here:
Vein Tunneler, prehardmode crimson (devourer crimson varient)
Artery Clogger, hardmode crimson (world feeder crimson varient)
Bone Slime, dungeon
Dirt Slime, forest
Mechanical Slime, post one Mech nighttime (either anywhere or in the forest, I forgot which)
Squarge, post Golem sky
Starpack Slime, sky
Living Marshmallow, snow
Roasted Living Marshmallow, are Living Marshmallows after getting a fire debuff

I am very bad at the wiki and I usually am busy with coding the mod, though I can list the normal mobs and spawns here:
Vein Tunneler, prehardmode crimson (devourer crimson varient)
Artery Clogger, hardmode crimson (world feeder crimson varient)
Bone Slime, dungeon
Dirt Slime, forest
Mechanical Slime, post one Mech nighttime (either anywhere or in the forest, I forgot which)
Squarge, post Golem sky
Starpack Slime, sky
Living Marshmallow, snow
Roasted Living Marshmallow, are Living Marshmallows after getting a fire debuff
I was able to change almost all of the pages regarding bosses, and also the weapons page a little bit. I haven't had a chance to change everything else.

@Braycoe Your mod did not suck. It was a great mod, in fact. Not the best, but probably the best content mod focused on no particular topic, and just randomness. I don't know about the terrible leader part, but I doubt that is true. I was a fan of this mod from the beginning, and I always put it in the modpacks I made. I loved how the biome from the underworld that was located under the jungle in your mod interacted with the Brimstone Crag from Calamity. It made the Brimstone Crag buried under the biome, and you had to dig it up. The Brimstone Crag from Calamity just felt like it should be fossilized, and be discovered while you dug in the underworld. I really think that this mod should make a comeback for 1.4. If you already disbanded your team, then you could make a new team for the mod. I am hoping for Azercadium Remastered to become a thing. If it comes back, I will join the new Discord Server right away. If it doesn't, I will still respect your decision. I created this Terraria Forums account just to tell you this. I will see you later. Bye! - The Terraria Legend

@Braycoe Your mod did not suck. It was a great mod, in fact. Not the best, but probably the best content mod focused on no particular topic, and just randomness. I don't know about the terrible leader part, but I doubt that is true. I was a fan of this mod from the beginning, and I always put it in the modpacks I made. I loved how the biome from the underworld that was located under the jungle in your mod interacted with the Brimstone Crag from Calamity. It made the Brimstone Crag buried under the biome, and you had to dig it up. The Brimstone Crag from Calamity just felt like it should be fossilized, and be discovered while you dug in the underworld. I really think that this mod should make a comeback for 1.4. If you already disbanded your team, then you could make a new team for the mod. I am hoping for Azercadium Remastered to become a thing. If it comes back, I will join the new Discord Server right away. If it doesn't, I will still respect your decision. I created this Terraria Forums account just to tell you this. I will see you later. Bye! - The Terraria Legend
Oh, uh thanks! Around late 2020 was the peak of the mod, since after that a lot of the original team left and working on the mod became physically painful. The mod basically died in front of my eyes, and I lost all of my motivation to do anything. About the terrible leadership part, I basically agreed with everything that everyone said and directed everything in the worst way possible, so I guess I was basically asking for the mod to die. I had tons and tons of content planned (like 10 bosses planned, maybe?), but obviously I never got to doing that. Near the end of the mod's lifespan, I took several breaks, but that still didn't help at all. I'm still in contact with a few of the developers, but I don't plan on ever returning to Terraria modding. It's stressful and limiting. In the far far future, I plan on making my own video game, which will use some of the unfinished ideas I had for the mod, if that means anything. Another reason for leaving the terraria mod community was the 1.4 update. All the game's code changed, meaning I would have to rewrite the entire mod. Now, I had re-sorted and rewritten the entire mod in the past, but I simply had no motivation left. It felt like there was no point on working on the mod. The combined force from all of these factors caused me to quit development. Now that I was out of a hobby, I decided to now work on my dying youtube channel to make commentary videos. I left the Azercadmium discord server and created a new one for my youtube channel, so I could start anew. Though I still have little to no motivation to do anything, I'm excited to see how it'll turn out. In the future, I may make a commentary video about the whole mod's history. I'm sorry the mod had to end this way, as it definitely wasn't the way I was thinking the mod would go out back in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom