tModLoader Azercadmium Mod

What does the mod need more of?

• Total voters

Braycoe

Terrarian
icon.png
Anyone looking here: This mod has been ported to 1.4 as Zylon. Please join the discord server for further information: DISCORD SERVER

Attachments

• Dirtball.png
    Dirtball.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 8,217
  • MatrixScavenger.png
    MatrixScavenger.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 8,216
  • EmpressSlime.png
    EmpressSlime.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 8,224
  • EoCDevastation.PNG
    EoCDevastation.PNG
    252.3 KB · Views: 7,690
  • EoWDevastation.PNG
    EoWDevastation.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 7,706
  • TitanTankorb.png
    TitanTankorb.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 5,226
  • CaptureDevastationLevel.PNG
    CaptureDevastationLevel.PNG
    334.2 KB · Views: 5,758
  • TitanTankorb.png
    TitanTankorb.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 2,947
Last edited:
Worst mod ever.
- conflicts
- bad optimization when added to assembly
- bad sprites
- bugs
@ from friend. Drop this idea and go learn.
What bugs (I have fixed every reported bug and have tested all of the mod's content heavily)? What conflicts (bruh, I didn't even do anything that would cause conflicts)? What bad optimization (I already checked the code)? I feel like you are just posting this randomly on minor mod forums to discourage people from playing it and trying to kill modding altogether. Also the true worst mod is Dynascape, at least this mod doesn't do clickbait and deceptive practices. Finally, this mod has a discord partnership with GitGubWO. Would a big youtuber really want to partner with the "Worst mod ever"?

Last edited:
I have an idea, how about I will help you with your mod and then you help me with my mod because we need a programmer. Ok?
I can help on the side, since I am insanely busy and I spend most of my free time working on this. Also pretty much the only changes left are boss ai rewrites.

What bugs (I have fixed every reported bug and have tested all of the mod's content heavily)? What conflicts (bruh, I didn't even do anything that would cause conflicts)? What bad optimization (I already checked the code)? I feel like you are just posting this randomly on minor mod forums to discourage people from playing it and trying to kill modding altogether. Also the true worst mod is Dynascape, at least this mod doesn't do clickbait and deceptive practices. Finally, this mod has a discord partnership with GitGubWO. Would a big youtuber really want to partner with the "Worst mod ever"?
The funny thing is, that was his first message ever on the forums. I feel like he made an account just to insult you.

As for the mod itself, we all start somewhere. Keep making progress, set up some sort of deadline for each update, and keep your stuff organized. Don't let people discourage you from doing what you like to do.

The funny thing is, that was his first message ever on the forums. I feel like he made an account just to insult you.

As for the mod itself, we all start somewhere. Keep making progress, set up some sort of deadline for each update, and keep your stuff organized. Don't let people discourage you from doing what you like to do.
Thanks, that is probably the case. I should have checked that earlier, but I forgot to. I don't have deadlines for updates, but goals to work on until they are complete. Most of the time, discouraging people encourage me to work on it even harder.

Also another funny thing, I just finished reorganizing the mod's files ("keep your stuff organized").

Back
Top Bottom