B1N4RY Mod (Game Mechanics part) (Coders nedeed!)

What mechanics of these 3 would be better in terraria?

• Shield Mechanic

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Drone Mechanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tech Mechanic

• All!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Any of these

• Total voters

Kiraa

Official Terrarian
Im so interesed to make a mod, but i dont know how code so i need coders to do my dream reality :p

I have ideas for the B1N4RY Mod, in this part i will do the game mechanics part.

The B1N4RY Mod includes 3 new game mechanics

The Shield Mechanic

The mod includes the mechanic of shields, if you press the "Q" you active the shield, the shield makes you inmmortaly from the enemies. If the enemies attack you with the active shield they take away the shield's life, if it reaches 0 the life of the shield will progressively regenerate. Exist a lot of shields: Wood Shield, Martian Shield, Obsidian Shield ETC...

Sprite Example:

1f23310c-3ebc-11e8-acad-b3041e7950bf.gif
(NOTE: in the sprite animation the shield regeneration non is at that speed)

The Drone Mechanic

In the B1N4RY Mod exist the drones, a special thing then i have to do and i relly want see in my mod.

The drones are little ships then you can use to go on little spaces (or to explore). The drones need a special crafting station to make it, the Drone Central. the drones have life, defense, and damage, the drones are maded from blueprints then you can craft it or are dropped from enemies or bosses. When you are using the drone you have a inmmortal shield (cant broke), an exception is on the drone got destroyed (When reaches 0 life) you need reapir it with a principal item att the Drone Central. Example: Saucer Drone Repair: 3 Martian Coundit Plating. we can have different drones, like: Saucer Drone Blueprint (Martian Saucer drop), Eye Drone Blueprint (Dropped from Moon Lord) ETC...

Sprite Example:

1c0601cc-3ebf-11e8-aa1f-b3041e7950bf.gif

(Normal Drone)

650e64cc-3ebf-11e8-8f32-b3041e7950bf.gif
Cannon

The Tech Mechanic

The tech mechanic are the most simple mechanic of the game, just are upgrades you can have to have better movement are maked on the Tech Console, a new crafting station. How the drones, need blueprints to make it, The Cyborg will sell 3 tech blueprints, Double jump tech Blueprint: 5 Gold, Dash tech Blueprint: 10 Gold, Fliying shield tech Blueprint: 1 Platinum.

See the history part: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/b1n4ry-mod-history-part-coders-nedeed.68624/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom