NPCs & Enemies Baba Yaga Boss Idea

BAGGINSES_305

Terrarian
So, my friend and I have an idea. A Baba Yaga Boss that drops a mount called "Baba Yaga's Clubhouse"
It would be a small version of a house with chicken legs and the player would stick out of a hole in the roof.

The boss itself would use spells as attacks and look like an old hag.

Sounds like a good idea for a mod.

When the hut settles down, you could set out a ring (or, this being a 2D game, a line) of sentinel skulls with fiery eyes atop sticks. Don't know how a mod could handle sweeping away the hut's tracks with a broom, but for great justice it ought to be in there.

Related items: a flying mount shaped like a mortar, driven by beating the pestle. Three NPCs — Day So Bright, Sun So Red, and Night So Black — representing the three mysterious horsemen, which I've always imagined were somehow related to the Three Bogatyrs (who ride horses of white, "red" [ruddy brown], and black, just like the unnamed horsemen of the Baba Yaga tale).

Characters named Vasilisa could gain a bonus to defeat Baba Yaga.

Lots of folkloric details to the tradition around this character, plenty rich enough to deserve a mod.

Baba Yaga would be a cool boss. Maybe you would have to hit its legs to damage it, and it could crouch down to hide them and be invulnerable when doing this?

Back
Top Bottom