Console Baby dinosaur pet

MikeyBearYT

Terrarian
Quick question, I just updated to the newest version of Terrariaon Xbox360, and I was wondering if you could get the pet Baby T-Rex. If so, how can you get it?

Quick question, I just updated to the newest version of Terrariaon Xbox360, and I was wondering if you could get the pet Baby T-Rex. If so, how can you get it?
Yes it should be obtainable. All you need is an extractinator (found in gold chests underground, may need more than one world) and silt blocks. It's based on RNG so you could get it with the first block or it could take a couple thousand. You're looking for an Amber Mosquito. :)

I should have looked at your post sooner but I was busy. Anyway, like @Nike Leon said, it could take a couple thousand. it took me awhile to get it myself. Lucky for you though, we are on the same console and I have 2 Amber Mosqitos! Seeing as it takes alot of time to get and I was lucky enough to get 2, how about I save you some time and give you the extra one?:) My gamertag is literally exactly the same as my profile name on here but as I stated on my bio here, I have a bad internet connection so it might take you a few tries to join.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom