**REPORTED** Background Flashing in Graveyard Biome (Seizure Warning)

rickenn

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
hello! i was making a automatic lens farm at the ocean using the graveyard biome, when i noticed a really annoying effect that was happening where the background flashes constantly.

normally, it happens like every 3-4 seconds
i think the rate at which it thunders should change personally, but that's whatever.

i then decided it'd be a good idea to speed up the farm rates using a bed to transition to night time. but... since that speeds up time...

yeah, the thunder happens like every 0.5-1.5 seconds and is legitimately seizure inducing.

i dont know if the graveyard biome typically behaves this way outside of an ocean biome, but here is a video of this happening.
AGAIN, SEIZURE WARNING:

rain doesn't seem to affect it by the way (side-note, i dont think it being nighttime increased spawns lol sadge)

I'll bring this up for discussion. I also noticed this same effect tends to cause negative performance impacts, so it may be ideal to throttle the lightning regardless.

I feel like there is too much lightning to begin with, make it go off like ocasionally, not all the time.

Back
Top Bottom