Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Linux Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello, I recently updated the distros on my laptop, now I'm getting a graphical glitch on my Voidlinux and Artixlinux distribution. It affects across all characters and worlds. To replicate it I create a new character and world. digging a hole in the dirt to expose the dirt walls. Upon crafting and placing any type of walls, the dirt walls exposed disappear and show the background behind, starting furthest from the player and going inwards. Here are some screenshots from my world, there are background walls (that can be interacted with, just not seen) all in the tunnel and in my base. Noting that you can see the background tiles in the upper parts of my base, but nowhere else.

Capture 2020-06-16 11_57_46.png
Capture 2020-06-16 11_57_42.png
Capture 2020-06-16 11_57_31.png
Capture 2020-06-16 11_57_18.png
Capture 2020-06-16 11_57_13.png

Ninja editing to say the lighting style is what seems to cause it, white and color lighting have the background glitch visible, changing the lighting to trippy or retro fixes the issues. capture with trippy lighting:

Capture 2020-06-16 12_14_53.png

Last edited:
Do you know if there is a way to fix this issue? Even with the new update, I never had this issue and I am only now running into it.

Back
Top Bottom