Weapons & Equip Backpack

ARandomUser

Terrarian
The backpack would be an accessory that you could acquire early game. It would add 9 or 18 slots to your inventory. You would find it in jungle chest with about a 1/40 chance. You can add to this idea or change it a bit if you want to below.

It's just a worse money trough/void bag? You probably should buff this idea a bit, as in it's current form the only advantage it has is not requiring to be used to be opened. Which is undermined by the fact it takes up a valuable accessory slot...

It's just a worse money trough/void bag? You probably should buff this idea a bit, as in it's current form the only advantage it has is not requiring to be used to be opened. Which is undermined by the fact it takes up a valuable accessory slot...

I was thinking of making it more slots, but I didn’t think about those items. I maybe increase it to 36 or 45. I only meant for it to be an early game thing. It would add to your actual inventory space though, and not use an item slot.

How about making the backpack and accessory that can be found randomly in chests. The backpack could give the player more inventory space at the expense of their movement ability - perhaps the player isn’t able to jump as high with a backpack on.

Back
Top Bottom