Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So ever since 1.4.0.5 updated, after about an hour of playtime, there are 5-6 world backups inside my Recycle Bin.
I think whatever's being done to delete the excess backups isn't deleting them properly.
They should probably be fully removed, or just overwritten by new backups.

Not really a major issue, but as someone who likes to keep my Recycle Bin empty, it's a bit annoying to need to go and empty it every time I finish playing.

Same here. Though, I have plenty of free time, and after a long play session I can easily end up with 30-40+ files in my recycle bin. Very concerned that this could cause my computer to crash, or cause other issues due to using up memory, fragmentation, etc...

This undoubtedly needs looking into, but for now a nice workaround:

If you open your config.json file (located in the parent folder of where your worlds/players are located) and change "WorldRollbacksToKeep"'s value to 1, it won't be polluting your recycle bin anymore.

This undoubtedly needs looking into, but for now a nice workaround:

If you open your config.json file (located in the parent folder of where your worlds/players are located) and change "WorldRollbacksToKeep"'s value to 1, it won't be polluting your recycle bin anymore.

What are the consequences of that?

Back
Top Bottom