Baconfry in a Nutshell

Baconfry

Terrarian
So back on TO, I was earning quite the reputation for all of my suggestions. I have quite a bit of transferring to do! It'll take weeks! But in the meantime, you can view them in my TO signature. Not to worry, I'm working on it.

Other than that, you'll find me hopping about in Player Suggestions. I might dabble in spriting a bit, if it helps people visualize the suggestions I make.

I feel like divulging a bit about my personal life, just a little. I'm studying Japanese, and I listen to Vocaloid a lot. I used to illustrate some of my suggestions with pencil sketches, and if I don't have access to my laptop when inspiration hits, you might see one as a placeholder for a proper Terraria sprite.

And just to clear up any confusion... my favorite food isn't actually bacon. I came up with this name ages ago for a laugh, and it stuck.

Well, that's basically it. You'll find out much more about me in the forums. Looking forward to that!

Hey Baconfry! Good to see you here. I'll keep an eye out for your suggestions. I enjoyed reading them on TO. See you around!

Oh god Bacons back! D:
Jk, glad to see ya on the forums Bacon.
I hope (most likely will) to find more awesome ideas from ya. :D

You amuse me good sir! Your suggestions are always well thought and detailed quite vividly, I look forward to seeing more suggestions by you in the future!

Back
Top Bottom