Votes: 72 68.6%
  • Genius.

Votes: 71 67.6%
  • Idiotic.

Votes: 43 41.0%
  • Oh god, I think some of these might even be added

Votes: 75 71.4%

• Total voters
all of my yes! the ideas are hilarious and incredibly clever. varler's epic tale was magnificent as well, it did a great job of bringing the ideas to life in a most amusing fashion. i support the ideas and hope they get added :D
10/10!!

Well, the title says it all.

The Emperor's New Shirt

Naughty Book
Sometimes found in the Dungeon on shelves.
Using it will inflict Bleeding on you for 5 seconds, but the blood is shown streaming from your nose.

I imagine the Clothier was rather bored down there.

Peanut
Provides Well-fed for 1 minute.
Upon character creation, there is a random chance that your character will be allergic and eating a Peanut will always inflict Suffocation for 1 minute instead. The Nurse will warn you if you have a Peanut selected when talking to her.

Loaded Baked Potato
A throwable weapon. Usually just splatters into spud chunks against enemies. Sometimes explodes violently.
Or we could add this as an early-game gun.

Yellow Snow
Randomly spawns in surface Snow biome. Can be eaten. Does nothing else.

Amazing Flying Machine
Crafted: 100 Birds, 1 Bathtub, 200 Rope
A mount that barely gets off the ground and moves at a snail's pace. Just imagine what it looks like. Oh, and you steer by shooting seeds with a Blowpipe, because birds love seeds. This gets the unflattering title of Worst Mount in the Game!

Pufferfish
Caught by fishing.
Works like Beach Ball, but randomly inflicts Venom on things that touch it. That's what you get for playing beach volleyball with a pufferfish.

Tapeworm
15% bait power
Randomly spawned when healing at the Nurse.

Cactus Toilet

Primitive Phone
Throwing weapon that has a 100% chance of dropping as an item when it hits an enemy or wall. You've all heard the fables.

Thriller Potion
Swaps the animations for leftward and rightward movement, making it look like the user is moonwalking all the time.

The Tongue
Grappling hook dropped by the Wall of Flesh. Single-hook, and shoots out of the user's mouth. Very disturbing.

Monster Suit and Monster Dress:
Crafted from Flesh Blocks. "Monster" refers to Lady Gaga, who is of course the inspiration behind these due to her being demented enough to wear those.
images
Fried Chicken
Sold by the Traveling Merchant, and gives Well-Fed for 15 minutes. I know, meh. But...

Fried Chicken Wings
Crafted with Fried Chicken and 20 Souls of Flight at a Mythril Anvil. Allows flight.

Hammer Pants
Equipable
60% hammer power
"You can't touch this."

Gravity Ray
A piercing ray that deals 1 damage and reverses gravity for affected targets. Imagine shooting a column of Pirates and watching as they fly into the wild blue yonder. Obviously bosses won't care, but...

Pink Water Fountain
Sold by the Witch Doctor
Pink rain pours like waterfalls.

Bleeding debuff should do damage if you're in water in the Ocean biome.

One of the top two blocks on a naturally-spawned Pyramid will drop a Suspicious Looking Eye when mined. @The Illuminati

You can (still) expect more.
I saw the fried chicken wings, this was me:
Another food item?
*slowly claps after reading*

Maybe we could craft some Peatnuts with a Wooden Crate to make Packing Peanuts?
No idea what they'd do though, reduce fall damage?

Y'know, I wouldn't mind a Grappling Hook dropped by the WoF called The Tongue. Of course if it wasn't shot from your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom