Bacon's Answers

anyone can be my friend bb

Friend baconfry?

If you could add or improve anything to your body (extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

If one night you just couldn't fall asleep, and ended up gaming all night... Then find the morning outside to be absolutely quiet, no birds singing, no dogs barking, no cars, no transit.. like everyone else vanished.. What would you do and why?

I think i left the stupid questions out here. also, There was another guy with question unanswered that i'm too lazy to post here because i'm a cold selfish bastard

everybody asks for full pic even if it isn't lewd, is a joke.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441864307,1441864272][/DOUBLEPOST]Here, look

But what point is there in asking questions I already know the answer on?

(On topic) Baconfry, if you had to do something special/extreme to prove how much you love bacon, what would you do?

what part of joke you didn't understand?

I'm not laughing because in my opinion, there was no set up or reference to that joke in my post. But if you wish to sit down and have a little chat about this, we should take it to a PM, since this is not at all the topic of this thread.

Also, Baconfry if you had wings or other limbs enabling you to fly, where would you go/what would you try to do with them?

I'm not laughing because in my opinion, there was no set up or reference to that joke in my post. But if you wish to sit down and have a little chat about this, we should take it to a PM, since this is not at all the topic of this thread.

Also, Baconfry if you had wings or other limbs enabling you to fly, where would you go/what would you try to do with them?
I guess the answer is go to japan. or idk.

What got you into watching Anime originally?

Also do you have a favorite genre of Anime (Things like Fantasy/Shounen/Harem/Mahou Shoujo)?

Oh, I totally forgot that this existed, heh.

Is you ded?
no

Baconfry, if you had to do something special/extreme to prove how much you love bacon, what would you do?
I dunno, people who say that they like bacon tend to be very credible in that respect.
I would continue to suck at basketball.
What would your avatar be if Hatsune Miku didn't exist?

What got you into watching Anime originally?

Also do you have a favorite genre of Anime (Things like Fantasy/Shounen/Harem/Mahou Shoujo)?
Probably romantic comedy for the most part, but I generally enjoy everything that has an interesting concept (Attack on Titan) and/or nice artwork (Yahari ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru) and/or is bloody hilarious (Kill la Kill). Art style is the most important, of course, which is why I will never, ever give Clannad a chance.

Back
Top Bottom