Bad Apple Animation in Terraria

Hi @putianyi888, I moved your post to this thread as it's for the same topic. As you can see, the creator, Romixal, has already introduced this. :) But it is an enormous display of Terraria ingenuity, I can see how you wanted to share it with others.
I can see the reason you moved this thread. But these two animations are nothing same except the origin video. The creation by Romixal is well-known for the matrix display, while what I shared is basically a stop-motion animation. The uses of these two wiring concepts are completely different. Where my thread should go to is actually a thread about the video below by @blackshadowwind, but I just couldn't find it.

I can see the reason you moved this thread. But these two animations are nothing same except the origin video. The creation by Romixal is well-known for the matrix display, while what I shared is basically a stop-motion animation. The uses of these two wiring concepts are completely different. Where my thread should go to is actually a thread about the video below by @blackshadowwind, but I just couldn't find it.
Ah, sorry about that @putianyi888. I've put your thread back where you had it. My apologies for moving it incorrectly at first. :)

Back
Top Bottom