Bad glitch- losing items

kingklutz

Retinazer
High: if you lose end game items

Basically whenever I drag an item to the backpack icon or chest icon the item disappears altogether. Only lost 999 spiders web and something else unimportant thank god. In order for me to shift stuff from my inventory and vice versa I have to carefully drag the item to the back pack (or chest) and wait for the actual backpack inventory to load up, place the item in a free slot. *sigh* such a drag. Now I'll have to get some more webs to make a naughty present :/

Cosmetic:
Oh and sometimes the character on the armour/dye/accessory page

See how the whole screen is shifted left and the character has fallen. I can't show you the video of the disappearing items.

Think I made sense

Thanks

High: if you lose end game items

Basically whenever I drag an item to the backpack icon or chest icon the item disappears altogether. Only lost 999 spiders web and something else unimportant thank god. In order for me to shift stuff from my inventory and vice versa I have to carefully drag the item to the back pack (or chest) and wait for the actual backpack inventory to load up, place the item in a free slot. *sigh* such a drag. Now I'll have to get some more webs to make a naughty present :/

Cosmetic:
Oh and sometimes the character on the armour/dye/accessory page

See how the whole screen is shifted left and the character has fallen. I can't show you the video of the disappearing items.

Think I made sense

Thanks
I see what you mean about the items not going into the chest or inventory when you drag them to the icon, and that you have to wait for the actual chest to load up and put the item in an empty slot.

And maybe you know of this work around already, but in case you don't, you can click on Deposit at the bottom right to put the item from Inventory to Chest.
image.jpg

Or if you need to go from Chest to Inventory, tap the Take button. Works faster than waiting on it to load and finding an empty spot.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom