Humorous Bad Pun Thread

runner2001jph

Terrarian
I must make one. Everybody loves Bad Puns, right? RIGHT? Wait no one likes bad puns well then, This thread will be here.

What do you call a fake spaghetti? An impasta...

What is the most religious animal? Monkeys...

More bad puns will be coming soon. count that as your 'pun'ishment.

Why did the chicken cross the road? It though it would be 'Egg'citing
[DOUBLEPOST=1442018775,1442018730][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait I already said Egg'citing I need to Eggschange that joke for another one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442018982][/DOUBLEPOST]So my friend just texted me an egg pun apparently he was stalking my post... I feel the need to 'bee' worried.

This is my kind of thread. Too bad I forgot my needle.

I'm sorry, was that too cheesy? I haven't even gotten out the crackers.

These puns are so good, I trout you buoys and gils would mak-o it on Comedy Central.
Maybe I should stop before any of us get CAUGHT up.

More jokes I'm getting 'Egg'cited.
I'll bet you're eggspecting some eggsquisite puns. I rEGGret to tell you that you are eggstremely wrong.

Maybe you should look up some more jokes in a hen-cyclopedia.

Were you eggspecting more? Just watch this egghead give his best eggspression of egg jokes.

This is my kind of thread. Too bad I forgot my needle.

I'm sorry, was that too cheesy? I haven't even gotten out the crackers.

Maybe I should stop before any of us get CAUGHT up.

I'll bet you're eggspecting some eggsquisite puns. I rEGGret to tell you that you are eggstremely wrong.

Maybe you should look up some more jokes in a hen-cyclopedia.

Were you eggspecting more? Just watch this egghead give his best eggspression of egg jokes.

GG *slow 'carps' you may post many puns but you will never 'bee't me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442019355,1442019097][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel like I'm at the bottom of the sea. All the jokes and replies seemed to have 'clammed' down.

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The Ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

Why did the dolphin commit suicide? It had no porpoise.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442020952,1442020759][/DOUBLEPOST]Why shouldn't you trust sea creatures? If they're not your friend they are your anemone.

Why did the dolphin commit suicide? It had no porpoise.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442020952,1442020759][/DOUBLEPOST]Why shouldn't you trust sea creatures? If they're not your friend they are your anemone.
You don't have to be a brain sturgeon to come up with a pun like that. Go tell your jokes to salmon else.

My browser is EGGing. I can't believe that it's BACON so long to load. Now I can't TOAST about how (BREAK)fast my computer is. I'm sure that iTOASTy did this.

In my MOUSE, I'm at the computer trying to DOG in on TCF so I can CAT with my LICE friends.

Those puns are so funny I have to MATH. I see me and iToby are WRITING for the winning spot. It's a HISTORY who will win. Both his and my puns are very SCHOOL.

I think I may have TRUMPed him. ET was a good fight. Not to toot my own HORN, but I am very sHARP. Whatever, it was DRUM. I have FLUTEd you of your winning spot. Of course, you were just an INSTRUMENT in my plan.

Do I win?

My browser is EGGing. I can't believe that it's BACON so long to load. Now I can't TOAST about how (BREAK)fast my computer is. I'm sure that iTOASTy did this.

In my MOUSE, I'm at the computer trying to DOG in on TCF so I can CAT with my LICE friends.

Those puns are so funny I have to MATH. I see me and iToby are WRITING for the winning spot. It's a HISTORY who will win. Both his and my puns are very SCHOOL.

I think I may have TRUMPed him. ET was a good fight. Not to toot my own HORN, but I am very sHARP. Whatever, it was DRUM. I have FLUTEd you of your winning spot. Of course, you were just an INSTRUMENT in my plan.

Do I win?
Just reading that makes me feel Orcaward

Back
Top Bottom