tModLoader Bags

Is there a bag that drops butterfly dust?
Sorry for the late reply, yes the Post-Wall of Flesh and Cryogen bags can drop it, it's rather rare though.
On my discord server (link is on top of this post) there is a channel where you can see all the drop tables including chances and amounts.

What bag gives stardust
cause it's becoming increasingly annoying to gate gather stardust for the astral chunk?

What bag gives stardust
cause it's becoming increasingly annoying to gate gather stardust for the astral chunk?
The Post-Astrum Aureus and Astrum Deus Bags do. If you're interested in any drop tables etc. you can join the discord server (use the link on the very top of this post), there is a document with all drop tables in there.

hey, can you add something that tells us the drops of the bags? ive been looking for a item called "trinket of chi" and "gladiators locket", thanks regardless, great mod! -Hazel
There already is. You can join my Discord server (link is on top of the post), there you will find a channel called #drop-tables and in there there are all drops listed

Is there a reason Calamity is mandatory for this mod? Seems like something you could pull with weakrefs
Yes, the mod simply doesn't make sense without Calamity. The Calamity Mod changes the progression of the game so massively that it only makes sense that way.

The most recent update states Massive Rework. Do you have a list of these changes because I did feel like this mod did offer a bit too much for early game. Example being getting Hellstone in the Post Queen Bee Bag.

The most recent update states Massive Rework. Do you have a list of these changes because I did feel like this mod did offer a bit too much for early game. Example being getting Hellstone in the Post Queen Bee Bag.
Yes there is a channel listing all changes on my discord server. Link to that is on top of this post. On the server you can also submit suggestions if you think something should be changed.

hi, is there anywhere i can download the last version of this mod? the new version seems to have some bug with my existing mods, can't open any bags for now

hi, is there anywhere i can download the last version of this mod? the new version seems to have some bug with my existing mods, can't open any bags for now
The latest version is always on the Mod Browser. I upload every version on my discord as well. Also make sure to always use the newest version of Calamity, there are incompatibilities between new versions of Bags and old versions of Calamity too.

Hi! There's any way to change the bag that is dropped in my world? I needed to kill austrum aureus (calamity) because of a bug, but dont want the bags from him because i still on the start of hardmode (srry if bad english)

Hi! There's any way to change the bag that is dropped in my world? I needed to kill austrum aureus (calamity) because of a bug, but dont want the bags from him because i still on the start of hardmode (srry if bad english)
Check out the Bag Manipulators shop. She sells potions that will reduce the tier of currently dropped bags.

Back
Top Bottom