Blocks & Decoration Bait Blocks!

Which idea for the patience buff do you like?

• Higher fishing power!

• Speed up time between catches!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadCat

Steampunker
I purpose to you:

Bait Blocks
Bait blocks are a new block that when places give a new buff Patience. This buff gives a player higher fishing power (because you need to be patient while fishing). An alternate idea for this buff is that it could speed time up to catching a fish. Answer the survey above to give me feedback! There are 3 different kinds of bait blocks: apprentice, journeyman, and master each crafted with 15 of their respective bait. Each one causes a higher and higher and version of the buff (like beetle endurance) apprentice has level 1, journeyman level 2, and master level 3. They do stack so you can get up to level 6.

So far no sprites. If anyone wants to make some feel free!

Thanks for reading! Comments, criticisms, and recommendations are appreciated!

A Patience buff sounds counter intuitive, While the toon in game receives bonuses for sitting still. The player behind the keyboard/controller become increasing less patient.

Sorry it struck me in the side of the head that way. I hope you see the humor.

At the same time more water blocks seem advantageous.
(plays on console would not know anything about fishing. Sounds peaceful)

Brain storming with ya.
"Chum Blocks" for attracting sharks/killer whales.
"Board walk bench" works like the crafting area idea throw down the bench and it
gives you bonuses while standing on it.

Last edited:
My idea for patience was based of it adding patience for fishers because it would speed up the process one way or another.
I recommend taking your ideas to a new thread. Cool idea but not mine, they are only a bit similar.

Back
Top Bottom