Game Mechanics balance the bosses so that it is easier for melee

Do you think i make a valid point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To add on to what you've said, I agree with you completely Relogic kinda swept everything under the rug when it came to melee and just introduced a bunch of insta-projectile weapons and yo-yo's then said: "look at this! Pretty cool m'right?". If you were to introduce a projectile sword I would like it to be similar to the Bee Keeper and The Horseman's Blade, two weapons that reward you when hitting something up close rather than swinging and watching the pretty effects.

Oh and isn't Solar Eruption a flail in the sense the Harpoon, Golem's Fist and K.O. Cannon are under the flail category? If anything I want my boomerangs back! Bananarang can only be so amusing for a while `:cry:

Hello
For me, the melee pj are the strongest, since with the right accessories and well-buffed it is almost indestructible.

The ones that are really weak against the bosses are the Pj of long distance, since they have little armor and however far they are, the speed of the bosses allow them to arrive immediately at the position of the Pj and there their advantage is finished.

I think it opened that a little more raise the values of defense of armor for long distance Pj.

----
Hola
Para mi, los pj cuerpo a cuerpo son los mas fuertes, ya que con los accesorios correctos y bien bufeado es casi indestructible.

los que son realmente debiles contra los jefes, son los Pj de larga distancia, ya que poseen poca armadura y por mas que esten lejos, la velocidad de los jefes les permiten llegar enseguida a la posicion del Pj y ahi se acabo su ventaja.

Yo opino que abria que subir un poco mas los valores de defensa de las armaduras para los Pj de larga distancia.

Back
Top Bottom