Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Look closer. It's paint and walls lol.
Screenshot_2016-06-26-07-14-43.png
see it now? The outer block type gets wall blocks. You can't press slopes together. However a slope can cover walls. He does this is such a way that you can't really see the wall is a wall. Unless you zoom in.each block is different tho so paints probably change. He probably had to paint the blocks too .for a lot of them.

Reactions: Eiv
Look closer. It's paint and walls lol.View attachment 121667 see it now? The outer block type gets wall blocks. You can't press slopes together. However a slope can cover walls. He does this is such a way that you can't really see the wall is a wall. Unless you zoom in.each block is different tho so paints probably change. He probably had to paint the blocks too .for a lot of them.

Yes exactly :) The mudstone brick walls have to be painted white while the mudstone brick blocks are painted gray, so their hue matches up.

It also works pretty well with mudstone bricks and pearlstone brick walls, since pearlstone brick walls are brighter you can use any colour for that particular combination. (You don't have to paint them brighter with white, since they are already so much brighter). With this combo you can do smooth roofs of whatever colour you like instead of just gray. :)

(Already did this in a couple of previous builds).

Here's an example from a house I'm working on atm:

Roof.png

Look closer. It's paint and walls lol.View attachment 121667 see it now? The outer block type gets wall blocks. You can't press slopes together. However a slope can cover walls. He does this is such a way that you can't really see the wall is a wall. Unless you zoom in.each block is different tho so paints probably change. He probably had to paint the blocks too .for a lot of them.
Yes exactly :) The mudstone brick walls have to be painted white while the mudstone brick blocks are painted gray, so their hue matches up.

It also works pretty well with mudstone bricks and pearlstone brick walls, since pearlstone brick walls are brighter you can use any colour for that particular combination. (You don't have to paint them brighter with white, since they are already so much brighter). With this combo you can do smooth roofs of whatever colour you like instead of just gray. :)

View attachment 121671
Oh wow... The way you painted the walls and set up the paint looks almost invisible! That's a neat trick there! And thanks for the help for the house.

View attachment 121671
Fancy. I'm getting to the fancy housing stuff myself. Just wish i could get back on my god tablet. This thing is buggy and crashes to much. And i can't get my build world on here :( i was working on a cool idea for a model and planned to use it as a baseline for a MASSIVE BUILD. (Try going from a 68 by 42 build and turning it into a 544 by 336 build. (Thats blocks horizontal by vertical) i need on my tablet to finish the base model. Not anywhere near an Eiv build but it will be one of a kind!

I lost the post but you should post that to the starter house build contest! I was making a house and was gonna post it tho that build under mobile builds but my :red:ing world save went kaput, so many of my build items where lost, i was moving alot of items to that world and then, i couldn't load the world anymore

Oh hey it's multipleeggs :)

By the way, the smoke from that chimney will go inside the house. I mean, if we were to apply real world logic. :dryadtongue:

Reactions: Eiv
One is out and inner slopes the other is one slope and were it meets theres walls or fences. Both of thensame type painted to look similar. Look a couple pages back

Back
Top Bottom