Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

@titougl Tin plating blocks with black paint.

A little house with a platform-roof:

Huser.png

Hey, Im not sure what black magic you used but how did you do this roof? Most roofs I can see where you used walls vs bricks but this one stumped me.
zLBdZeX.png

Hey, Im not sure what black magic you used but how did you do this roof? Most roofs I can see where you used walls vs bricks but this one stumped me.
(Image)
I'm pretty sure this is what he did:
1. The outermost (red) roof is just a row of regular blocks, two blocks thick and hammered on both sides.
2. Under that, there is a row of blocks just 1 block thick. For lack of a better way to describe it, it's hammered so that the sloped side of the block faces the inside of the house and the non-sloped sides face the roof. This leaves small triangular gaps that blocks can't be placed in. EDIT: A visual reference:
30rwf87.png
3. These gaps are filled in with walls (specifically, it looks like he maybe used palm wood fence?). Then everything is covered in paint so that it looks convincing.
P.S. That platform roof house is really clever.

Last edited:
Not a typical "Ballin House by Eiv," but ballin non-the-less! I think it's great! Much improved on the first treehouse design (in my opinion). Perfectly cozy, and appealing. Great build ^.^

Reactions: Eiv
Really digging the walls and you gotta show how the bridge was made. I can see some deactivated platforms and stairs. Fences rope and Pearlwood. But some of the deactivated blocks look weird.

Interesting build.
Thanks!

The bridge is made mostly out of pearlwood, like you said. The deactivated blocks are hammered living wood blocks.

On top of the pearlwood is skyware platforms hammered down so they are just above the pearlwood.

The lower support is made out de-activated honey platforms painted brown. (+ some ropes)

NIce builds. The last one however seems to be a little bit too rectingular in my opinion. The outer shape is appealing though. :)

Back
Top Bottom