Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Hi, I really liked your "odd house" building, but I was wondering... what are these blocks? Couldn't figure it out...

Attachments

• thing.png
    thing.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 364
index.php
Could anyone tell me what that is? Is that some kind of block or could it be wall? I'm positive that isn't wall because it stands out... But if it's blocks that got hammered, it'd be impossible to go through it.. So it's confusing me

this is amazing, just i have questions
Whish block did you use for the column in this house? and
How do you make a diagonal walls or block are?
please i want that block
yeah I am new in comunity and a noob to reply
Stone tiles at the ends, I'm not sure on the posts, could be a few different blocks. All painted.

Stone tiles at the ends, I'm not sure on the posts, could be a few different blocks. All painted.
Yes, I identified those blocks shortly after seeing the list of creaticreation
But those who are in the middle of the column, they are what I have found, I already tried several blocks, and can not find them

Maybe you will be so kind to us and would make available for all fans of your buildings a link to download the worlds with all your existing buildings. If of course you still have these save'y. That would be great. Thanks a lot.

P.S
Have a nice day :)

where does all those wood variations come? can you please detail that to me? I only have like 2 types of wood on my entire map… maybe 3 cause I got hardmode with pearltrees… wait nevermind, it's a desert that was hallowed.

where does all those wood variations come? can you please detail that to me? I only have like 2 types of wood on my entire map… maybe 3 cause I got hardmode with pearltrees… wait nevermind, it's a desert that was hallowed.
Forest, jungle, desert. Snow, Crimson corruption, hallow, traveling merchant, pumpkin moon
Thats each source for the different types.

Any mobile users typing glitching super hard?

Yes on mobile you'll have a hard-time typing properly.
Typing properly was not my issue, if i tried to backspace it would put the 'word' i was taking a character from at my pointer and the word would expand because of it and just keep placing the bigger and bigger 'word'
I had almost gave up and left the text block bc i couldnt delete it.

Back
Top Bottom