Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

hey man can you upload a download file with all the buildings in the pics?? they're sooooo good I would really appreciate it

These put anything Ive ever done to shame, but at the same time I prefer only a medium level of detail in my own builds

index.php
Could anyone tell me what that is? Is that some kind of block or could it be wall? I'm positive that isn't wall because it stands out... But if it's blocks that got hammered, it'd be impossible to go through it.. So it's confusing me

that block looks like boreal wood, but if you doing more zoom, can look litte cracks that is only for the polished marble

Love the small builds, looks great with all the detail you put in them, especially the roofs, keep up the hard work :pinky:

Could you go over how to build the third pic down? Or at least go over the blocks and walls/paint you used. It's one of my favorite builds of yours but it's tough to replicate without a little instruction

For one of the houses that didnt show up in his MediaFire link, I've done a little recreation, to make it feel a little better, and to make it available to the people who wanted it!
Eivseditedbuild.PNG

index.php
Could anyone tell me what that is? Is that some kind of block or could it be wall? I'm positive that isn't wall because it stands out... But if it's blocks that got hammered, it'd be impossible to go through it.. So it's confusing me
That is painted marble stone, hammered and sent to the background with an actuator.

There is a download file previously in this thread. You can take it and mess around with the builds to figure out what is what.

Also thank you all for all the cool builds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom