Items Band of Bee-generation

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Not Yee

• Yee But Change This (comment what)

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a pre-hardmode upgrade to the band of regeration.
It is obtained by combining 5(?) beeswax and a band of regeneration at an anvil. It provides the same regeneration as the honey buff. @IceCoffe made a sprite based on the original band of regeneration!
index.php

This can be combined with combined with the philosphers stone, however, it requires 3(?) Chlorophyte bars with it to make such a tinker. You could call that the bumble stone if you want. (Another Ice coffee sprite
index.php
!)

Last edited:
Would this stack with the band of regeneration? Nice idea anyways!

I thought this was gonna be a mix of the Honeycomb(the item that releases bees) and the Band of Regen when I read the title, not gonna lie.

Would this stack with the band of regeneration? Nice idea anyways!

I thought this was gonna be a mix of the Honeycomb(the item that releases bees) and the Band of Regen when I read the title, not gonna lie.
That's what it should be

Nice suggestion nonetheless

I really like the idea of upgrading the band of regeneration before the charm of myths, with a little tinkering, this would be incredible!

It is obtained by combining 5(?) beeswax and a band of regeneration at an anvil.

This can be combined with combined with the philosphers stone, however, it requires 3(?) Chlorophyte bars with it to make such a tinker.

This would be using crafting Materials to directly upgrade items, which terraria has never done, and shouldn’t do. Maybe combine the honeycomb and the band of regeneration? And then the philosophers stone?

It provides the same regeneration as the honey buff.

This would be very op,

1. Honey is very powerful, it multiplies with other health regeneration to increase your rate, it also gives nice health per second, the only way to balance this is by making it a temporary buff. Players have to drop into honey every 30 seconds to maintain the buff.

2. It would make honey useless in boss arenas, since the player already has the buff.

This would be using crafting Materials to directly upgrade items, which terraria has never done, and shouldn’t do.
Venom Staff: Posion Staff + Chlorophyte bars
1. Honey is very powerful, it multiplies with other health regeneration to increase your rate,
That is wrong
the only way to balance this is by making it a temporary buff. Players have to drop into honey every 30 seconds to maintain the buff.
And players have to sacrafice an entire slot to have the buff.
2. It would make honey useless in boss arenas, since the player already has the buff.
If you go to a target location (nurse, honey, etc) during a hardmode boss fight, that will destroy your hp. Try it.
Trivago.

If you go to a target location (nurse, honey, etc) during a hardmode boss fight, that will destroy your hp. Try it.

That’s why it’s balanced, you have to risk getting hurt to get healed. But you can make an arena where it’s easily accessible.

That is wrong

I think it increases your overall rate, either way it’s really good.

Venom Staff: Posion Staff + Chlorophyte bars

My apologies! I completely forgot about this! But using crafting materials to tinker them into one accessory? I don’t believe that’s ever been done.

This is a pre-hardmode upgrade to the band of regeration.
It is obtained by combining 5(?) beeswax and a band of regeneration at an anvil. It provides the same regeneration as the honey buff. @IceCoffe made a sprite based on the original band of regeneration!
index.php

This can be combined with combined with the philosphers stone, however, it requires 3(?) Chlorophyte bars with it to make such a tinker. You could call that the bumble stone if you want. (Another Ice coffee sprite
index.php
!)

Oooh. I like that. It's like the shiny stone for people who are too lazy to do expert mode.

Back
Top Bottom