tModLoader Banned from hosting Terraria?

BoatFrog

Terrarian
Me and my friend were messing around on Terraria using the Hero's mod. I was hosting a world we just made for fun and he just banned me for fun. It wasn't anything serious.Now, I cant host any of my servers on vanilla Terraria and tmodloader. Send help please...

Me and my friend were messing around on Terraria using the Hero's mod. I was hosting a world we just made for fun and he just banned me for fun. It wasn't anything serious.Now, I cant host any of my servers on vanilla Terraria and tmodloader. Send help please...
It's impossible to be banned from a server and then not be able to host one. You might just not be doing it right.

It's impossible to be banned from a server and then not be able to host one. You might just not be doing it right.
Whenever I go to host and play on both versions of Terraria, it says, "You are banned from this server," I don't know what it is.

Whenever I go to host and play on both versions of Terraria, it says, "You are banned from this server," I don't know what it is.
That sounds like a glitch. I recommend deleting your 'servers.dat' (or something similar) and trying again.

There may also be a 'banlist.txt' or 'unbanlist.txt' file that has your IP address listed as a result of your friend banning you; this would be located in your Terraria installation folder (Program Files(x86)>Steam>SteamApps>common>Terraria, for Steam). You can edit or remove those files and try again.

There may also be a 'banlist.txt' or 'unbanlist.txt' file that has your IP address listed as a result of your friend banning you; this would be located in your Terraria installation folder (Program Files(x86)>Steam>SteamApps>common>Terraria, for Steam). You can edit or remove those files and try again.
Thank so much. It worked and I am very grateful.

There is no ban list or unbanlist what do I do

Back
Top Bottom