Resolved Banned on official Terraria discord server without a cause or reason..

How? I thought you had to either be friends or mutual server to message each other? I see no option of directly messaging without these conditions met. Thanx!
I'm not sure really - again we're not discord staff. If you are in the appeals server you should be able to message the bot. If you can't you should try and contact some of the people who're listed as staff in the appeals server.

Thank I will try, although that potentially isnt possible too. You cannot msg without mutual server & they dont accept friends invites.. Likely. I only tried 1 of them so far, but will try others now. #BecomeFriends!

1656085060778.png

Im shedding some light on this. Likely I could change IP and use alt account. But no, thats not where Im going with this. I will use primary account, refuse to change because have not another (nobodies business here but cant privatize this). This person will pay for "deformation of character". And will be targeted back by these corporations, besides my server, and blocked for malicious intent & strong but oh so subtly.. Lying!

Im a computer programmer. No hacker. Don't even know how to and besides. There are alternative methods to hacking which is what im doing here now & with re-logic and discord themselves. Upon reviewing my account you will find no ill will words because I don't grief anyone. If anything, I try to be careful and understanding! We all make mistakes in this world/reality. But its what you do about it after that defines you! "Thats how winnings done!"

Besides. I simply believe in honor, respect, humility, etc! I don't crap on anyone unless they crap first! I will not sit idle and take it. The person at large who falsely accused me will pay! That wasn't right of them. Especially after trying to bypass my administration (solely on server) multiple times... If I don't want him there. Its my choice. Im the host.. Im the owner! I pay the F'n bills here, not him! Who btw has alternative accounts to do this on and likely vpn'ing for example. Help! Help?

Last edited:
Mod. May I private chat you? This isn't anyone elses business here no more! Please and thank you. PS: I only got 1 friends invite out.. All the rest don't accept any..

And you know im not the bad guys because if i was.. I wouldve posted the above pics name.. The person attacking me, their names (multiple accounts). Hells I could even go back into my browser history and post IPs! Because as said at the start. Anyone trying to join server. PORT/IP is shown in console. Through any hosting company that hosts terraria!

And you know im not the bad guys because if i was.. I wouldve posted the above pics name.. The person attacking me, their names (multiple accounts). Hells I could even go back into my browser history and post IPs! Because as said at the start. Anyone trying to join server. PORT/IP is shown in console. Through any hosting company that hosts terraria!
and according to my general legal knowledge and common sense. You are legally allowed to whois an ip/port until the cows come home!

Anyways. I need help with re-logic administration for terraria abusive player going wild. Not in regards to myself, the person who accused me falsely at that! And the backing/support of discord server admins protecting the guilty! VS the innocent! Truly..

Hi, first of all - please don't post lots of posts in a row. Just post once, and edit it if you have more to say.
You can send me a DM if there's some need to share private information, but I can't see any right now.

What happens when you DM the modmail bot? Can you send a screenshot?

UPDATE: It was recommended I remove the IP portion and am allowed to request it privately for whitelist purposes. Thanx all. Officially closed thread. Thanx

Back
Top Bottom