Resolved Banned On Terraira Discord Server

He Cat

Terrarian
I Feel like i got unfairly Hard Banned on the server
i would like to discuss it with a moderator of the server or make an appeal and i cant join the Terraria discord appeal server because apparently its invalid
if you need my discord username its : He Cat#6433

What got you banned should be pretty important. If you created an issue which got you banned, finding a solution could get the ban lifted. Or maybe there were false accusations against the user.

What got you banned should be pretty important. If you created an issue which got you banned, finding a solution could get the ban lifted. Or maybe there were false accusations against the user.
It's nothing to do with the forums or other users on the forum so should be discussed with the discord staff on their platform, not here. They can sort out the reasons and whether they're justified or not.

So I got IP banned for my account getting hacked, but I completely resolved the issue and gained full control of my account again, recovered it, and fully secured it with 2fa after changing my password. I feel like getting IP banned was a little bit much of a stretch from getting my account hacked from being stupid and not thinking when I clicked on a suspicious link. Please let me be able to be unbanned from the Terraria discord server. I will make sure to take higher safety precautions with suspicious links I get sent on discord.

So I got IP banned for my account getting hacked, but I completely resolved the issue and gained full control of my account again, recovered it, and fully secured it with 2fa after changing my password. I feel like getting IP banned was a little bit much of a stretch from getting my account hacked from being stupid and not thinking when I clicked on a suspicious link. Please let me be able to be unbanned from the Terraria discord server. I will make sure to take higher safety precautions with suspicious links I get sent on discord.
We have nothing to do with the Discord server here, and cannot help you with your ban or other issues there.

You can try this: Join the Terraria Discord Appeals Discord Server!

I got banned for absolutely no reason :/
I was just chatting on terraria server, in the general chat and then my terraria discord just dissapeared, no messages from the bot no nothing.
Just gone.
And when i try to join it doesnt allow me to

Back
Top Bottom