tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Can't think of anything; I even attached it to plain ol' Wood blocks a couple of times, and forged a new Iron Pickaxe in case my Nebula Pickaxe was doing something weird somehow. Same result. The banners came off one at a time all right, but when I hit the Banner Rack itself, it just vanished in woody particles. I didn't see it coming off the Wood blocks, as in the gif, and it didn't show up in my inventory.
Alright, I think I fixed it.

mind doing a portable version , where all banners stick to it?i still kinda want to carry it anywhere when necesary while not switching banners and stuff.great job anyway, to great

i filled a room with water and drowned my stylist 12 times
got the scissors
crafted the banner thing
placed it down
accidentally broke the block it was hanging from and the item deleted itself forever
gg i enjoyed it while it lasted which was around 9 seconds

i filled a room with water and drowned my stylist 12 times
got the scissors
crafted the banner thing
placed it down
accidentally broke the block it was hanging from and the item deleted itself forever
gg i enjoyed it while it lasted which was around 9 seconds
Were you updated to the latest? I fixed that recently

Dumb question, but can she drop the scissors more than once? I got my first pair in 3 kills, been like 10 and no second drop. 99% likely it's just dumb unluck, but on the off chance I'm banging my head against a wall, just wanna make sure. XD

Dumb question, but can she drop the scissors more than once? I got my first pair in 3 kills, been like 10 and no second drop. 99% likely it's just dumb unluck, but on the off chance I'm banging my head against a wall, just wanna make sure. XD
Yes

Would love to see something like this but also for trophies, too.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but trophies don't have any functional purpose right? So there really isn't any reason to combine them all into a single tile.

On the topic of the mod, as others have said I would really love a portable version. Or at least a relay point so I can have the main rack in my base then a connected version with a duplicate of all the buffs in my fighting arena. That way I don't need multiple copies of the banners just to place a second rack somewhere else. Or at least a way to extend the range of the buff radius.

On a side note, I noticed that not all modded enemy banners work. I assume this is a problem with the other mod not adding banner buff functionality to the banner? This is the case with Tremor enemies to be exact.
[doublepost=1507065087,1507065029][/doublepost]
Double post deleted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but trophies don't have any functional purpose right? So there really isn't any reason to combine them all into a single tile.

On the topic of the mod, as others have said I would really love a portable version. Or at least a relay point so I can have the main rack in my base then a connected version with a duplicate of all the buffs in my fighting arena. That way I don't need multiple copies of the banners just to place a second rack somewhere else. Or at least a way to extend the range of the buff radius.

On a side note, I noticed that not all modded enemy banners work. I assume this is a problem with the other mod not adding banner buff functionality to the banner? This is the case with Tremor enemies to be exact.
[doublepost=1507065087,1507065029][/doublepost]
Double post deleted
Yeah, pretty much all of the big mods don't do banners correctly a lot of the time, but if they are done correctly they should work.

I would just like to have a cool scrolling thing that has my trophies showcased. Nothing wrong with that, right? Because I play with a lot of mods there are tons of trophies and I don't always feel like wasting space for them all.

I really like the mod, but the scissors in the recipe is annoying. Being forced to kill a friendly NPC over and over to get this isn't ideal in my opinion.

Last edited:
Is this mod updated to the latest version? I remember using it before, and I really miss it.

Back
Top Bottom