tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Hey jopojelly,
I don't know if its the cause of Banner Bonanza or of GREALM, but if I add a banner of GREALM (tested with Golem Banner and Myconid Banner) the banners neither draw in the rack nor tree leaves at the same height like the rack draw.
View attachment 229961
View attachment 229959
If I add some other banners in the rack, then everything works fine until the GREALM banners would draw in the rack. Then the banners in the rack an the leaves of the trees disappear, until again a "normal" banner gets drawn in the rack.....and repeat.

Do you have any idea of solving that issue or should I better take it to Grox?
GRealm banners have always been non-normal, it's probably nothing I can do

Hey, so I'm getting an error while I'm hosting a server that deals with this mod. Whenever i have the Banner Rack placed down I'll randomly crash for no reason but it won't crash the server (server is separate console). When I go to re-log into the server, I immediately crash with the follow error. If theres anything you could suggest or do to help it would be mighty appreciated. also mod list in case something conflicts i dont know about.

EDIT: I should mention that i can play this world on singleplayer with no issues.

Banner Bonanza
Solutions Mod
Antisocial
Census
LuiAFK
No more Tombs
Shorter Respawn Time
WeaponOut
WMITF
Terraria Overhaul
Reduced Grinding
YABHB
Veinminer
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Wingslot
Magic Storage
Calamity
Calamity Music
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at BannerBonanza.Tiles.BannerRackTE.Nearby() in BannerBonanza\Tiles\BannerRackTE.cs:line 237
at BannerBonanza.Tiles.BannerRackTile.NearbyEffects(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean closer) in BannerBonanza\Tiles\BannerRackTile.cs:line 178
at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.NearbyEffects(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean closer)
at TerrariaOverhaul.LightingSystem.PreRenderPhase()
at TerrariaOverhaul.LightingSystem.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

Hey, so I'm getting an error while I'm hosting a server that deals with this mod. Whenever i have the Banner Rack placed down I'll randomly crash for no reason but it won't crash the server (server is separate console). When I go to re-log into the server, I immediately crash with the follow error. If theres anything you could suggest or do to help it would be mighty appreciated. also mod list in case something conflicts i dont know about.

EDIT: I should mention that i can play this world on singleplayer with no issues.

Banner Bonanza
Solutions Mod
Antisocial
Census
LuiAFK
No more Tombs
Shorter Respawn Time
WeaponOut
WMITF
Terraria Overhaul
Reduced Grinding
YABHB
Veinminer
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Wingslot
Magic Storage
Calamity
Calamity Music
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at BannerBonanza.Tiles.BannerRackTE.Nearby() in BannerBonanza\Tiles\BannerRackTE.cs:line 237
at BannerBonanza.Tiles.BannerRackTile.NearbyEffects(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean closer) in BannerBonanza\Tiles\BannerRackTile.cs:line 178
at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.NearbyEffects(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean closer)
at TerrariaOverhaul.LightingSystem.PreRenderPhase()
at TerrariaOverhaul.LightingSystem.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
I don't see anything, but if you send the .wld and .twld files, I can try it on my end and hopefully find a solution.

I try to add banners but it says that i need to kill a amount of a mob to add the banner?
That message means you don't have any real banners in your inventory, and it's telling you a helpful message about the npc you are closest to getting a banner for.

If you think you do have banners in your inventory, it is likely the fault of the mod that adds the banner, doing it incorrectly, or another mod that overhauls the banner system.

Overhaul's banner... overhaul broke compatibility with this mod, it just keeps saying no banners to add. Is there any chance that can be fixed on this mod's end or do I have to keep bugging Mirsario?

Overhaul's banner... overhaul broke compatibility with this mod, it just keeps saying no banners to add. Is there any chance that can be fixed on this mod's end or do I have to keep bugging Mirsario?
I believe he discards all the original functionality, so I don't think the 2 mods can work together.

Hi, first of all, thanks for this mod, I didn't even know I needed it.
I know You wrote it's not in Your priority list, but is there something happening about the portable/personal banner rack?

Sorry where do i find the client log so i can post it, since im new to fixing issues like this. Also the mod the banner is from is ancients awakened, the same issue happens with Calamity also

Look for client.log. (NOT the .zip file, the file named client or client.log)
Windows Logs: %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs (This is typically found in C:\Documents\)
Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
Mac Logs: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/

Same problem with #73. When a banner from calamity is putted in the rack all texture flickers. No issue in log file. But it works fine with Fargo's mod banner. Seems like an incompatibility.

Same problem with #73. When a banner from calamity is putted in the rack all texture flickers. No issue in log file. But it works fine with Fargo's mod banner. Seems like an incompatibility.
Do you think its an issue with how the banners are designed. Ive used hammerd platforms before that are on the lower side of the block to place banners on, however modded banners from calamity and such cant be placed on hammered platforms. It might be the banners them selfes now that i think about it.

Back
Top Bottom