tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

I'm having an issue with the mod. When I am playing and I go near my house where the banner is it makes all tiles disappear. Is this a compatibility problem or just a me thing? I tried it on multiplayer and my friend doesn't see it unless he placed down the banner rack.

I'm having an issue with the mod. When I am playing and I go near my house where the banner is it makes all tiles disappear. Is this a compatibility problem or just a me thing? I tried it on multiplayer and my friend doesn't see it unless he placed down the banner rack.
could be a compatibility problem, or a bug. If you post client.log after it happens, I can tell you which it is

It was a compatibility problem with calamity banners. i took all of them out and it went back to normal

how about making it placeable? like a battle standard instead of needing a ceiling

like 3x4 tiles, can face left/right and only needs one tile on the bottom right/left on the ground

Last edited:
I don't think you need a portable version or anything. Instead, I think you should simply make each newly placed banner rack copy all banners from other racks.

Removing a banner would remove it from all racks.

Perhaps save it somewhere to the world file? Or just read the list of killed mobs, check any over 50 for banners, and add them to the racks? (In this case, don't let players remove individual banners, just mine out the whole rack)

This way, you still have to put a rack in every place you want to farm in, but you don't have to get duplicate banners for each place. If it could sync banners like this, I think I'd be in love.

Not really, collecting all checklists is different than using a bunch of banners in a specific area.
the mod shows how many banners you have collected from each mod. it doesn't show which specific banners, but it has the functionality to tell you which banner you are the closest to unlocking.

This sounds to me like a more "game-friendly" banner checklist just without the interface to see every banner.

On top of which, item checklist mod also includes banners AFAIK, so isn't that a partial double-redundancy?

This is a nice mod. It can be very useful for a lot of people. Though it's not my cup of tea since I like placing my banners all around the base.

I want to report some bugs I've found:

1. The Banner Rack accepts favourited banners. I think it shouldn't be the case.

2. The number of banners from the base game that the Banner Rack shows is wrong. It says that there are only 249 banners, yet there are 283 of them.

3. The Banner Rack accepts a White Cultist Archer Banner, making the full completion impossible since this banner is unobtainable.

It'd also be nice if it was possible to attach a Banner Rack to platforms, but I guess it will be hard to implement.

I hope I was able to help. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom