(Banner) Mod Banners

SamTerarrium

Empress of Light
Hello! I helped people some Banner Code and recently I moved to General Discussion so you can all chat here!

P.S. You can tell me helped some support on your mod that you can tell!

Rules:
1. Be Political or you get banned from the moderators.
2. Be Nice other Wise I'll remove you.
3. Put some Banner pictures so I can code for you!

You know the rules already so why I made this because I can helped you and make you happy for your mod or something and that's why I here to helped you! Luckily for you I know it time to do this and my computer died again so there's nothing to worry about, I sorry if you don't had a mod and that's why I made a thread because for some reason, some people want to support, you can send me a picture or the link because I care about people makes some great mods and I do wish for them to luck :) anyways thanks to check by and I will helped you as always!

Last edited:
Moving to General Mod Discussion.

This should really be moved to General Mod Discussion
Hi Echo, in the future, if you happen to see any other threads that are in the wrong section, you can just click the Report button on them and tell the staff where you think they should be moved, instead of posting in the thread. Thanks. ~:)

Hi Echo, in the future, if you happen to see any other threads that are in the wrong section, you can just click the Report button on them and tell the staff where you think they should be moved, instead of posting in the thread. Thanks. ~:)
Will do!

Back
Top Bottom