Weapons & Equip Banners. (Genious Idea!!)

Is this awesome, and need to be added?

• Total voters

ShadowOfDarkness

Duke Fishron
I think there should be some Mega Banners, and this will be really cool.

It could be a placeable item as well/instead, but I like this idea better, personally.

You know all those banners in the game? You know, the ones that drop every 50 kills and, when placed, give a boost to that enemy when you're near the banner? Here's a thought, say you collect all of the Crimson Enemy Banners, then you should be able to take one of each Crimson enemy's banner, and make a Crimson Banner. How about the Mushroom Biome? Mushroom Banner. (See where I'm going?) these are larger banners, that will appear on your back, and even wave slightly when standing still. It is equipable. Each banner will give you the buffs of the previous banners, but don't need to be placed, they are equipped with you, but it takes a valuable accessory spot.

• Forest Banner (This one will be hard, but necessary for later, oh, and Surface only.)
  • Desert Banner
  • Snow Banner (Includes Pigrons!!!)
  • Dungeon Banner (This includes Post-Plantera enemies, so you'll be waiting a while for this one.)
  • Crimson Banner
  • Corruption Banner (Getting both this, and the Crimson Banner, require 2 worlds, or having gone to another for seeds or solution.)
  • Hallow Banner
  • Jungle Banner (Includes Lihzahrd Temple, so you'll need to wait, but that's easy, cause there's only 2 enemies there.)
  • Cavern Banner (Doesn't include biome-specific Cavern-layer enemies, but includes Tim, and Rune Mage)
  • Granite Banner
  • Marble Banner
  • Spider Banner (Yes, Wall Creepers and Black Recluses required!)
  • Hell/Underworld Banner
  • Mushroom Banner
  • Ocean Banner
Combining all of these gets you the Biome Banner.

And now the juicy bits.
You thought I was done? NOPE.
EVENT BANNERS!
Unfortunately, these are easier, because the mini-bosses like Goblin Sorceror, Flying Dutchman, Mothron, Mourning Wood, Pumpking, Everscream, SANTA-NK1, Ice Queen, Martian Saucer, Lunatic Cultist, Moon Lord, Dark Mage, Ogre, or Betsy, aren't required, as they all have Trophies, and are BOSSES, not "Enemies"
  • Goblin Invasion Banner
  • Pirate Invasion Banner
  • Solar Eclipse Banner
  • Pumpkin Moon Banner
  • Frost Moon Banner
  • Martian Madness Banner
  • Lunar Events Banner (Includes the Cultists Banner.) (Could also be split into each individual Pillar, I.E, Solar Pillar Banner, Nebula Pillar Banner, Vortex Pillar Banner, Stardust Pillar Banner, combine all 4 with the Blue Cultist Banner to get the Lunar Events Banner.)
  • Old One's Army Banner
Combining all of these, gets you the Event Banner.

Combining a Biome Banner and an Event Banner, gets you a Terraria Banner, which is a definite God-Mode Item, that gives a bonus to every single enemy in the game, thus far, and may not need to be added, but would be cool as heck if it did.

Only problem with all of this is if you add new biomes and enemies, or add new banners for old monsters, if you edit the banners to have more enemies included, those that have these items immediately get those effects, unless you add some kind of catch.

Last edited:
Idea has been suggested many times over and it's still as relevant as ever. Really disappointed that Re-Logic has done nothing to address the problem of banner spam since its inception minutes after 1.3's launch.

Idea has been suggested many times over and it's still as relevant as ever. Really disappointed that Re-Logic has done nothing to address the problem of banner spam since its inception minutes after 1.3's launch.
Oh, it's not new? xD Thought I was the first.

Nevertheless, a good idea! :3

Back
Top Bottom