Weapons & Equip Bar-rister

Do you think that the Bar-rister is a good idea?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 44 63.8%
  • Sure.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • It could use some changes.

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
Not to be picky but you did use the 'greater than' chevron in place of the 'less than' chevron.

o

I always did completely suck at that in math.
I like creative suggestions, so this was right up my alley. I would see myself using this for fun.

One question though, When you say the luminite vortex insta-kills enemies with <250 health, do you mean it does 250 armor ignoring damage?
It kills enemies with less than 250 health.

Support, but Titanium is very OP. If it hit, and then the two more hit, and then again, and again, and if you shot it again, and with 85 attack damage, plus the base damage of the gun, that thing would destroy plantera, golem, king slime, the pillars, and almost every non boss mob. Everything else is very balanced tho.

Support, but Titanium is very OP. If it hit, and then the two more hit, and then again, and again, and if you shot it again, and with 85 attack damage, plus the base damage of the gun, that thing would destroy plantera, golem, king slime, the pillars, and almost every non boss mob. Everything else is very balanced tho.
I guess so. I will change it.

I think the specter bars should instead heal points of mana for damage dealt, how does 15% sound? (Vampire knives are 7.5% health)
As a mage, when you run out of mana and mana pots (And/or don't want potion sickness) I used a gun. How cool would it be if the mage bars complimented that by also regenning my mana faster?

I think the specter bars should instead heal points of mana for damage dealt, how does 15% sound? (Vampire knives are 7.5% health)
As a mage, when you run out of mana and mana pots (And/or don't want potion sickness) I used a gun. How cool would it be if the mage bars complimented that by also regenning my mana faster?
Sounds good to me. How about the afterimage does this?

This would be a fantastic weapon to use! I enjoy how all the bars have different effects. Finally a way to get rid of those useless meteorite bars. I don't like how the tin bars and copper bars have different damages, because they are basically the same ore just different looks, this gun would be around 30% luck.

Oh and btw, the lead bars should have a poison effect, since in real life, lead can cause lead poisoning of you get it inside of your body somehow.

This would be a fantastic weapon to use! I enjoy how all the bars have different effects. Finally a way to get rid of those useless meteorite bars. I don't like how the tin bars and copper bars have different damages, because they are basically the same ore just different looks, this gun would be around 30% luck.

Oh and btw, the lead bars should have a poison effect, since in real life, lead can cause lead poisoning of you get it inside of your body somehow.
Had a suggestion for something similar once, but it didn't go well.

Also, the ores have different damages because some are simply better than others for some reason.

This is a good idea and the sprite looks good too. I don't get that the meteorite bar does more damage than the crimtane and demonite bars because the crimtane and demonite bars require meteorite tools to obtain.

This is a good idea and the sprite looks good too. I don't get that the meteorite bar does more damage than the crimtane and demonite bars because the crimtane and demonite bars require meteorite tools to obtain.
Meteorite does not have any tools, and it is obtained after a Shadow Orb is broken, which you could have defeated the EoC, which drops Demonite/Crimtane.

Niiiice this is pretty nice and making copper bass less pointless,and i like the luminite bars crazy effect(what if it shots stars that at impact shots stars bols that does 35 damage and the star 60?)

YES!!! This is awesome! The pre hardmode ores are a liiiiiiiitle overpowered though, considering by the time you'd get this weapons, you can get any prehardmode ore in massive quantities in like thirty seconds...

Mythrill and Spectre aren't as likely to be used as class mixing is discouraged since Shadow/necro/jungle/bee/crimtane/fossil armor. So maybe change spectre to healing and mythrill to... idk invisibility?(look up Mithrill )

Back
Top Bottom