Weapons & Equip Baseball Gear

Kexel

Terrarian
A few equipment suggestions here.

Weapon Name: Slugger
Weapon Style: Baseball Bat

An auto swing melee weapon, available early hardmode. Launches a baseball on swing.

Vanity Armor: Slugger Uniform

Head: Slugger Cap
Head Style: Baseball Cap (Black / Blue)

Chest: Slugger Shirt
Chest Style: Baseball Shirt (White with Black / Blue pinstripes)

Legs: Slugger Pants
Legs Style: Baseball Pants with cleats (White with Black / Blue pinstripes)

Acquisition: Semi-rare hardmode Zombie, Sammy the Slugger(Similar to Dr. Bones, The Groom and The Bride)

Drops:
Slugger: 100%
Slugger Cap: 33%
Slugger Shirt: 33%
Slugger Pants: 33%

Inspiration:

My Grandpa (Sam) recently passed away, I’ve been playing while I’ve been dealing with his passing. He was a huge baseball fan (his team was the NY Yankees) and I was hoping to be able have some small tribute to him. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

This would be a neat addition, especially given the sentimental value it holds for you. Do you have any ideas for the Slugger weapon's stats?

This is a really cool idea. It would be neat if it worked like the Tree Sword from the Frost Moon (I forgot it's exact name). I also have a somewhat decent idea for something like this, but in pre-hardmode.

It could be made with 5 wood and 15 acorns at a workbench, and it would have swing speed comparable to the wooden sword. The bat would deal 5 damage and 7 knockback. Every swing, the bat would launch an acorn, which has a velocity of 3.5, does 2 knockback, and has damage dependent on how far it's flown (from 1 damage at point-blank to 15 damage at very far range). It would definitely be a short-lived weapon, but it would still be neat.

Perhaps the baseball zombie could also have a chance drop a Baseball Mitt accessory that increases the velocity of all throwing weapons and melee projectiles by 1, and increases their damage a bit as well?

Back
Top Bottom