Weapons & Equip Battle accessories

I recently have had an idea for a type of accessory that instead of providing a stat boost allows for a special ability to be used. You would only be able to equip a couple maybe only one. These would be available directly after beating wall of flesh. One of the accessories would drop from hell enemies, to clarify not enemies in hell enemies such as fire imps bones serpents lava slimes ect. This accessory would summon a fiery explosion around the radius of a inferno potion but a bit smaller. The explosion would also set enemies on fire. Possibly you could upgrade it with cursed flames changing the fire to the cursed flames. I also think an accessory dropped from a hallowed mimic would shoot out 5 crystal shards at enemies these would then shatter like the bullets, possible the shards would have a slight homing ability, just enough to not make them completely useless. I also thought of a accessory that draws enemies in a certain radius close to you, I have ideas how this would be obtained. If you have any ideas on new accessory or changing one please tell I do not have a very large imagination.

I came up with another idea, one of these accesories would be dropped by Golem and would launch a big Boulder from the player, like the staff of earth but the Boulder is bigger and does more damage since it can’t be contiusly used

Back
Top Bottom